What's new
What's new

Part Conveyor Belt Replacement

DPM

Aluminum
I need to replace the belt on my part conveyor. It's for a Tsugami Swiss CNC. Not exactly sure of the material type (maybe PVC) but must be oil resistant. Trying to avoid going to OEM $$ and looking for recommendations on a source that can provide this belt cut to length. Outside of belt is textured to add grip and underside is smooth almost rubbery. OAL = 70-7/16 and width = 3-1/2. Thickness = .055 (may be worn down).

Attachments

• B0326 Part Conveyor Belt Pics 3-8-24 (1).jpg
    B0326 Part Conveyor Belt Pics 3-8-24 (1).jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 15
  • B0326 Part Conveyor Belt Pics 3-8-24 (3).jpg
    B0326 Part Conveyor Belt Pics 3-8-24 (3).jpg
    522 KB · Views: 15
  • B0326 Part Conveyor Belt Pics 3-8-24 (4).jpg
    B0326 Part Conveyor Belt Pics 3-8-24 (4).jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 15
Have ya looked at California Industrial Rubber ?
I know it's not like a big belt but they have been making the belts for my belt drive lathes for years now . Pretty sure they have a location in yer neck of the woods .
animal

Have ya looked at California Industrial Rubber ?
I know it's not like a big belt but they have been making the belts for my belt drive lathes for years now . Pretty sure they have a location in yer neck of the woods .
animal
Thanks. I'll check them out.

We had good luck with ebay on our Doosan Lynx. If you have a part number might be worth googling it. Other than that, we have ordered similar through DXP. Can't remember right off what the belt style was

I just replaced the one on my miyano with a custom length one from mcmaster. Seems to work so far. My old one looked like yours. Link below. Also, the guy I bought my machine from sells them. His business is cnc digital in lagrange, oh. He’s been a good guy to deal with.

Endless Conveyor Belt, Brown Neoprene Rubber, 2" Wide, 0.060" Thick

I just replaced the one on my miyano with a custom length one from mcmaster. Seems to work so far. My old one looked like yours. Link below. Also, the guy I bought my machine from sells them. His business is cnc digital in lagrange, oh. He’s been a good guy to deal with.

Oddly enough that is the guy we bought ours from on eBay.

Just checked McMaster. No dice on 3.5 wide belt. I saw CNC digital on ebay as well. Will keep them in mind.

h12y1r is the belt type. If you have a width and length, should be able to get one made
Thanks for sharing on this belt type. It's the closest thing to the OEM belt and what I ended up ordering through Midwest Industrial Rubber. California Industrial Rubber could also make the belt but they had a min order of 3 belts.
Thanks to everyone for the recommendations.

Back