What's new
What's new

Parting out Delta Milwaukee Toolmaker grinder

matthewlee

Hot Rolled
I have a Delta Milwaukee Toolmaker grinder that I am parting out.
The legs and y axis components are spoken for.
So if you need any parts let me know and shoot me an offer.
I have all the covers, motor, pulleys, spindle, magnetic chuck, x axis components, z axis components, etc.
I can post pics asap but here is a stock image..
1691_med_page_1.jpg

PM sent. Interested in the spindle adapter to hold the wheel.

Thanks, Pete

On edit: might also be interested in the motor (if original) and pulley. Won't need a switch.

Last edited:
20150824_204013.jpg
PM sent. Interested in the spindle adapter to hold the wheel.

Thanks, Pete

On edit: might also be interested in the motor (if original) and pulley. Won't need a switch.

I do have the wheel adapter as far as I can tell. Please see pic.
I do have the original motor and pulleys, but no original switch.

Mathewiee -- your inbox should have a message from me and also an email address. Can you let me know the condition of the items, if the motor is original, and what you'd like for them. Regards, Pete

Pulley covers are SOLD

Still have the motor/pulleys(120v) $75,(3) handles $20, magnet clamps $5, column and z axis screw etc (make offer).

If you're willing to separate, I could use:

motor pulley
nameplate on side - spindle removal instructions

John -- just in case you weren't aware -- I've been told the motor and motor pulley were balanced together at the factory. If you want the whole thing to run smoothly really need to buy them together . . . or have the capability of re-balancing.

John -- just in case you weren't aware -- I've been told the motor and motor pulley were balanced together at the factory. If you want the whole thing to run smoothly really need to buy them together . . . or have the capability of re-balancing.

I am aware of that. Got the grinder with a die cast single groove pulley on the original motor, so I figure anything will be better. Motor itself runs smoothly without a pulley, so there obviously wasn't much balancing done on the original pulley.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMartin View Post
If you're willing to separate, I could use:

motor pulley
nameplate on side - spindle removal instructions

Hi John

I think I will try to keep the motor and pulley together for now.
I can do $50 plus shipping for both if your interested.

That is very reasonable, and I am definitely interested. Can you give me an idea of what shipping to 04021 would be? Thanks, John

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but I’m in desperate need of the saddle gib and hoping you may still have parts laying around from the machine. Number 159 in the diagram IMG_0957.png

Back