What's new
What's new

Precision Matthews PM-1340 GT lathe $5800

Jfranks22

Plastic
Precision Matthews 1340gt lathe. I have used the lathe twice and everything is in pristine condition. Its 3-phase and nothing has been modified, basically just wiped off the shipping grease. Comes with all the factory goodies plus the heavy stand from PM.
3 and 4 jaw chucks
8 quick change tool holders
Dorian quick change tool post
An absolute bargain, must be picked up in Tuscaloosa, AL. I can help load with pallet forks.

mattthemuppet

Hot Rolled
current new price is $7400 + $400 delivery + $700 for the stand, so $8500 + tax and a long wait for them to arrive. I wouldn't call $6500 a bargain, but for a near new machine with no warranty that is actually available it's not a bad price if that's what someone is after.

Jfranks22

Plastic
current new price is $7400 + $400 delivery + $700 for the stand, so $8500 + tax and a long wait for them to arrive. I wouldn't call $6500 a bargain, but for a near new machine with no warranty that is actually available it's not a bad price if that's what someone is after.
It also comes with a DorianBXA toolpost ($600ish), precision 4-jaw chuck, 8 tool post holders, jacobs chuck and some really nice carbide cutters.