What's new
What's new

Questions about the new PM

lazz

Stainless
Previously there was a limit of 50 PM's saved on the site.
As a popular kinda person I hit the limit now and then...
I would download the PM's and delete. That way I have a record of the lies I told.

I do not see any mention on the limits to conversations or method to download and delete conversations.

Have I missed the info somewhere?

TGTool

Titanium
I think we're just in a new era in this country. They've taken off the limit on lies so everyone's on their own to figure out what's real.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to the PM question, and that's the truth.

bsg

Titanium
Previously there was a limit of 50 PM's saved on the site.
As a popular kinda person I hit the limit now and then...
I would download the PM's and delete. That way I have a record of the lies I told.

I do not see any mention on the limits to conversations or method to download and delete conversations.

Have I missed the info somewhere?
I noticed that as well, don't see any way of deleting old messages?

Kevin

lazz

Stainless
While viewing your conversation list If you select a conversation there is an option for different actions
Conversation> Show all > Select one or more > Selected box> Opens choose action in the bottom of the browser bar > leave conversation.

That will delete a conversation. Now to find out how to download one...

bsg

Titanium
While viewing your conversation list If you select a conversation there is an option for different actions
Conversation> Show all > Select one or more > Selected box> Opens choose action in the bottom of the browser bar > leave conversation.

That will delete a conversation. Now to find out how to download one...
Thanks, that worked.......I guess we cannot have just a delete button, leave conversation?

Kevin