What's new

Recession?

• Thread starter otrlt
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,306
  • Views 326,178
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden claims a black woman on the Supreme Court will make the Court look “more like America”.

Not sure how that works, since black women are what, maybe 5% of the total US population?

Yet, 1/9th of the Court is 11.1% per my math.

Not sure how 5% equals 11.1%…more Democrat monkey math. (Similar to how the “Build Back Better” plan would lower the deficit and curb inflation….damn, are people so dumb to actually believe this crap??!!)

If a black woman is best for the job, then that’s who should get the job. A Supreme Court justice appointment is too important to dumb it down to race and gender.

Sleepy promised to appoint a black woman while on the campaign trail (from his basement) to help lock up the black vote - typical career political hack move.

Hopefully the Senate will block any activist judge Sleepy tries to appoint. Remember, the Supreme Court is not there to make the laws, they are there to interpret them….

ToolCat

If a black woman is best for the job, then that’s who should get the job. A Supreme Court justice appointment is too important to dumb it down to race and gender.

I couldn't agree more. I don't think anyone would have an issue with a black woman being nominated if she were more qualified than other candidates (including males and other races). But this woman will forever be pegged as a diversity candidate who really didn't deserve the appointment, even if she did! thanks to the way political Joe is handling it. Democrats seem to base everything on politics and not merit these days

I couldn't agree more. I don't think anyone would have an issue with a black woman being nominated if she were more qualified than other candidates (including males and other races). But this woman will forever be pegged as a diversity candidate who really didn't deserve the appointment, even if she did! thanks to the way political Joe is handling it. Democrats seem to base everything on politics and not merit these days

Maybe Biden should sell appointments like trump did with betsy devos and many others.

Maybe Biden should sell appointments like trump did with betsy devos and many others.

You always play the Trump card and or insult the poster personally when you cannot pen an intelligent response. Of course, that is always. I have yet to see you post anything of use or intelligence on any subject.

You always play the Trump card and or insult the poster personally when you cannot pen an intelligent response. Of course, that is always. I have yet to see you post anything of use or intelligence on any subject.

I don't expect a drunken TRUMP CULT MORON like you to understand my posts. You can't use your limited muscles to understand anything.

Isn't that a fact, during the latest statewide election in Virginia Winsome Sears was elected Lt.Govenor,
Winsome Sears is a black lady. Republicans swept all 3 spots. Of course Democrats shouted racism and white supremacy prevail in Virginia election .That could come from Senile Joe saying you ain't black if you vote for Republicans. Since Winsome Sears is a black Republican I guess to Democrats she is white inside? Did we add another gender? Is Winsome Sears transracial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back