What's new
What's new

Retirement Tooling Sale

Texasbowhunter

Aluminum
Money sent...for the Height gauge
FWIW...How thick is the cast plate? you can check if there's a box on the USPO web site under Flat rate boxes or I can if you can get me the dimensions...
Paul

Sparky45

Aluminum
If still available: Starrett 3/8"-2 1/8" $40 Shipped; Misc Cutter Heads $25 Shipped; Angle Vice $55 Shipped.

IHateMayonnaise

Aluminum
I'll take

Surface plate (chat with me before packing this up)

Dividers and Scribers with extender $25 Shipped

Pro Inclinometer $20 Shipped

If still available.

Last edited:

ekuhn

Plastic
all requests replied to. Updated list.

Paypal if not as a gift/friends & family, please include 3% for fee. Also include PM reference and shipping address.

medavido

Plastic
Flat Blade Depth Mic Starrett 0-6” $100 Shipped
I will buy the Depth Mic Starrett set. If you could please confirm it is available, I will respond with PM of address and send payment by paypal.

Thank,
David O.

Steve Marquess

Cast Iron
Looks like the Foldable Milling Machine Stop $25 Shipped is still up for grabs. I'll buy it if you'll take a check and hold shipment until you are sure it has cleared. I terminated my PayPal account with extreme prejudice years ago.

-Steve M.

ekuhn

Plastic
Looks like the Foldable Milling Machine Stop $25 Shipped is still up for grabs. I'll buy it if you'll take a check and hold shipment until you are sure it has cleared. I terminated my PayPal account with extreme prejudice years ago.

-Steve M.
Sent PM

bsg

Titanium
Updated Post and added more items!

Thank you all for the purchases
Why did you take the pictures down of the sold items, I would like to have a visual reference of what I paid for?
Leave the pictures up and just put sold behind the item, that way there's no confusion.......

Kevin

kenton

Hot Rolled
I would be interested in the:
Various 1"-6" mics for $100
4" angle plate for $30
Tap handles for $25

if still available
PM sent