What's new
What's new

RFQ - CMM Work - Part Evaluation

behindpropellers

Stainless
I'm looking for a shop with a CMM to measure some relations on a part. I have the solid model, drawing, and physical parts. The size of the part is approximately 2"x2"x1/2" tall. Please send me a PM with your email and phone number and I will send the drawing over to you.

I'm looking for a shop with a CMM to measure some relations on a part. I have the solid model, drawing, and physical parts. The size of the part is approximately 2"x2"x1/2" tall. Please send me a PM with your email and phone number and I will send the drawing over to you.
Is this a one time thing? How many parts? I might be willing to do it for free on our vision system if it's all 2.5D measuring. Might charge ya something if it will take a lot of time and/or is recurring.

Is this a one time thing? How many parts? I might be willing to do it for free on our vision system if it's all 2.5D measuring. Might charge ya something if it will take a lot of time and/or is recurring.
Matt,

This will be a one time thing, and I do NOT expect anybody to do it for free!! There might be some additional work in the future, but I cannot guarantee it.

Tim

Here is a picture of the part. I need to know if the hole (red edge) is correctly centered to the green face. All faces have draft, FYI.Screenshot 2022-12-01 11.19.16.png

Back