What's new
What's new

Robbins/XLO/Suburban Tool magnetic chucks/sine chucks in various sizes

Dope

Cast Iron
I've got a few mag chucks for sale, I figured I'd throw them into a post. These have all been tested and all are nearly flawless except for one of the 4"x4" chucks which has some minor damage. Please contact me for a shipping quote, the bigger ones will likely be in the ballpark of $100 as they all weigh around 100lbs (or more). I can provide more pics as well, I didn't want to post 50 pics in one thread though.

Robbins-XLO Magna-Sine B15 6"x18" magnetic sine chuck (5" height). This is basically flawless as far as I can see. Please note that this does include the stop that you can see in the background, I took it off to show the condition of the surface. $1000.

3N2M0ok.jpg

QmozuQi.jpg

Suburban Tool MC-612FP 6"x12" fine pole magnetic chuck on a Suburban Tool SP126S2 sine plate. Really nice, has some tiny marks and scratches but no real damage. This does include the original lever to actuate the magnet, I just forgot to include it in the pic. $850

p0bvJiJ.jpg

VtMOTxE.jpg

Suburban Tool MC-812-FP-S2 8"x12" fine pole magnetic chuck mounted to a 3/4" plate. Height is 3.5" with the plate, 2.75" without the plate (it's bolted on and can be removed easily). The -S2 designation on this model means it can be bolted directly to a Suburban sine plate without any modification. This does have a long allen wrench for a lever, I just didn't include it in the pic. Surface appears to be basically perfect. $850

ZJRaWJU.jpg

8PtidYS.jpg

Ex-Cell-O Magna-Sine Model B3 4"x4" magnetic sine chuck. About 3-5/16" height. Surface appears perfect. $300.

GjVPK8p.jpg

DEcYO5d.jpg

Robbins-XLO Magna-Sine Model B3 4"x4" magnetic sine chuck. Again, 3-5/16" height. Basically the same as above, but it does have some dings on two corners, plus two small marks. $250

HNv5SkO.jpg

DpOb324.jpg

Finally, I've got this odd duck. It's a Walker Hagou 10"x22" electromagnetic chuck. I have not tested this as I do not have the correct controller. It also has a decent mark right about in the middle of the table. You will need the correct controller to use this, this is not a permanent magnet! This weighs 185lbs and cannot be shipped by normal means. $200

v5J9bJM.jpg

breZLnb.jpg

vPMVd6g.jpg

The Suburban 8x12" plate has sold, and I am dropping the prices of the remaining ones:

Robbins-XLO Magna-Sine B15 6"x18" magnetic sine chuck (5" height). This is basically flawless as far as I can see. Please note that this does include the stop that you can see in the background, I took it off to show the condition of the surface. $900

Suburban Tool MC-612FP 6"x12" fine pole magnetic chuck on a Suburban Tool SP126S2 sine plate. Really nice, has some tiny marks and scratches but no real damage. This does include the original lever to actuate the magnet, I just forgot to include it in the pic. $750

Ex-Cell-O Magna-Sine Model B3 4"x4" magnetic sine chuck. About 3-5/16" height. Surface appears perfect. $275.

Robbins-XLO Magna-Sine Model B3 4"x4" magnetic sine chuck. Again, 3-5/16" height. Basically the same as above, but it does have some dings on two corners, plus two small marks. $225

Finally, I've got this odd duck. It's a Walker Hagou 10"x22" electromagnetic chuck. I have not tested this as I do not have the correct controller. It also has a decent mark right about in the middle of the table. You will need the correct controller to use this, this is not a permanent magnet! This weighs 185lbs and cannot be shipped by normal means. $175

Updated list with sold chucks and lowered the prices of all remaining ones.

Robbins-XLO Magna-Sine B15 6"x18" magnetic sine chuck (5" height). This is basically flawless as far as I can see. Please note that this does include the stop that you can see in the background, I took it off to show the condition of the surface. $800

Suburban Tool MC-612FP 6"x12" fine pole magnetic chuck on a Suburban Tool SP126S2 sine plate. Really nice, has some tiny marks and scratches but no real damage. This does include the original lever to actuate the magnet, I just forgot to include it in the pic. $650

Ex-Cell-O Magna-Sine Model B3 4"x4" magnetic sine chuck. About 3-5/16" height. Surface appears perfect. $250.

Back