What's new
What's new

SAV industrial cnc tools

ulquiorra

Plastic
Hi all!
Long time i didnt visit the forum.Im opening this thread to find out if there is anyone who deal with cnc machines on production/ industrial level among yous.The reason is one.I managed to put my hands on a SAV 2+2 precision hydraulic chuck from a german autoparts factory. do i need it? no!could i use it? NO! i just saw it was beautifull and i ended up trading something adding money on top of that and here i am,the new owner of this beautifull precision chuck!my problem now is: compared to other brands SAV sell only to a specific target customers (they chase only the people with money to be short)and there are no reseller for their products that means it is impossible to find the pricing for their products unless they uote you personally! so this finally take me to the point.
N1 at the moment of the shipping i was told the net weight of the chuck was 70kg and the shipping was 400 euro,so i thought they wants to ripp me off on the shipping cause i never seen a 250mm chuck of 70kg!well guess what? was nearly 80 kg!i was shocked!
N2 after a week of phone calls and emails i manage to get a uote from them for that specific chuck and here is the response.
Dear Mr. ......
The price for the chuck number ........
start from the base of
250mm: 9800 euro
315mm: 13300 euro
400mm: 16600 euro

The chuck require a Hydraulic feed, the price of the chuck is 60000 euro.

Whaaaaat? Lets pretend we never seen the final part of the email which i have no idea what he meant by 60000 euro,so lets stick with the 1st on the list..it does really exist a 250mm chuck that can cost nearly 10000 euro???

If you want to see the chuck i was talking about you can find it on SAV.de

DDoug

Diamond
Hi all!
Long time i didnt visit the forum.Im opening this thread to find out if there is anyone who deal with cnc machines on production/ industrial level among yous.The reason is one.I managed to put my hands on a SAV 2+2 precision hydraulic chuck from a german autoparts factory. do i need it? no!could i use it? NO! i just saw it was beautifull and i ended up trading something adding money on top of that and here i am,the new owner of this beautifull precision chuck!my problem now is: compared to other brands SAV sell only to a specific target customers (they chase only the people with money to be short)and there are no reseller for their products that means it is impossible to find the pricing for their products unless they uote you personally! so this finally take me to the point.
N1 at the moment of the shipping i was told the net weight of the chuck was 70kg and the shipping was 400 euro,so i thought they wants to ripp me off on the shipping cause i never seen a 250mm chuck of 70kg!well guess what? was nearly 80 kg!i was shocked!
N2 after a week of phone calls and emails i manage to get a uote from them for that specific chuck and here is the response.
Dear Mr. ......
The price for the chuck number ........
start from the base of
250mm: 9800 euro
315mm: 13300 euro
400mm: 16600 euro

The chuck require a Hydraulic feed, the price of the chuck is 60000 euro.

Whaaaaat? Lets pretend we never seen the final part of the email which i have no idea what he meant by 60000 euro,so lets stick with the 1st on the list..it does really exist a 250mm chuck that can cost nearly 10000 euro???

If you want to see the chuck i was talking about you can find it on SAV.de

Point ?????

ulquiorra

Plastic
Hi,sorry for late reply,the point is: is it possible an hydraulic chuck even if high end tool cost that much money?