What's new
What's new

Schaerer UN variant lathe

Reverendissimus

Plastic
Hi, new member here... In short, which i always fail to do... I “recently” bought a Schaerer UN450 lathe... Has anyone seen one of those and have any of you any information on them?
I saved her from a scrapyard destiny from a reseller for coins...
She appears to be a rarer than rare of a specimen, as I can find a few Schaerer UD variants on machineseeker, but the UN variant appears to be an earlier generation and better looking at that... Also likely better made as she has more than a few features that UD variant appears to be lacking...
I found a manual from that site that sells manuals, and i got it for 75 bucks, and the most important pages are bleached out... The lubrication specificities and such... Cunts asked if all was right, but never replied to an email regarding the missing pages, just silence...

I will post email the manual to anyone in need, if there be such people, to spare them the 75$ expense for a manual that lacks the important bits... So if you know something, it’s welcome, if you need the manual, ask for it and it’s yours when i see the notification from here...