What's new
What's new

Schaublin 120 VM

P. Lanner

Plastic
Is here anyone who needs a digitalcopy of te Schaublin 120 VM manual?? (I'm the owner of machine nr. 1029 BL 133916 1962. Machine is in a very good condition with a great range of accessoiries, a.o. Spring- clockcollets 21 - 169 mm) .

Hi P.

I don't "need" a copy because unfortunately I don't have a 120 but I certainly interested in a copy !

I'll send you a copy of a 102 VM in return.

[email protected]

regards

Marc Nijssen

I just picked up a Schaublin 120 and i would like to get a manual for it.

Do you still have a copy?

How do you like your machine?

Thanks,

schaublin 102 VM

I just picked up a Schaublin 120 and i would like to get a manual for it.

Do you still have a copy?

How do you like your machine?

Thanks,
Hello, I have nearly bought my dream : an schaublin 102 VM, If possible I would like to get an copy to if possible
<May I ask for you experience with the lathe ?

Many thanks in advance, Bart (Belgium)

Hello, Mr Lanner

Is here anyone who needs a digitalcopy of te Schaublin 120 VM manual?? (I'm the owner of machine nr. 1029 BL 133916 1962. Machine is in a very good condition with a great range of accessoiries, a.o. Spring- clockcollets 21 - 169 mm) .

Is the offer of the digital copy of the manual for the Schaublin 120 VM still available, I would love a copy, live in South Africa, where these machines are scarce, but it does not for a moment dull my interest and love for Schaublin machines. So if you are reading this please shoot a mail back and I will let you have my email address.
Sincerely Brent

Schaublin 102 VM manual

Hello,

I would be most grateful to receive a copy if possible?

Thank you,
Ross Cuneo from Australia

Back