What's new
What's new

Schaublin 125-CNC retrofit:

Thanks.
They are nice. Shame the Boley is pretty worn. It would be a good candiate for a overhaul.
I guess these european brands were competing directly with the Monarchs, and Hardinges in your market. You don't see many of those over here.
Mark

I agree with you that your option two is the best course of action with your spindle bearings. From your inspection you have no evidence that there are any problems with them. With high precision bearings the less you do to them the less chance you have of having a problem when you put it back together.

Am enjoying watching you videos on this project.

Maybe one of you with Festo CPV10 pneumatic experience could help me out? Can a type C valve be used instead of a type H? Are the two valves in the type C independant, or on a common mechanical spool?
Mark

Following!

Really like the video format. Fun to see some short trips through Vienna, used to be there quite often for work but with the travel restrictions of last year I have not been there post-covidium.

Yeah, I watched that one as well. Those airframes take a real beating. Wonder what the fatique life is like

Thanks for watching. This weeks video was supposed to be a another victory of man v machine, but they are sneaky...

Hmmm interesting, couldn't find metric transfer punches for love or money some years ago, thought you must have had a secret Euro source, but they seem to be readily available now.

Back