What's new
What's new

Seeking translator (English/Chinese) position (part time)

Does that mean he designs robot machinists? With these internet forums old guys like me are constantly looking up new words and acronyms.

Yeah, I had to put urban dictionary in my quick links. Although,,, The acronym I have for this feller would probably get me banned here!

Oh, vietnam, I am so sorry you still remember this place, your ass was cutted not only kicked by Vietnamese in 1970s
I see you have distinction of Banned, banned as offensive to a rather crusty forum. But you can still enter to read [steal] ideas outside your own creativity. Seethe on!

You are a moron; devoid of that infinite Asian wisdom cultivated over 5000 years, translated into manipulation, theft of patents & copyrights, inappropriate & substandard materials, lack of repair parts supply, and excuse of ocean span to delay fulfillment of reasonable expectations, to name a few.
If that's not convincing, I'd HATE to guess how many Veterans and related family members populate this site, nay ANY site concerned with
trade skills.

PS
Our failing was not at the hand of the VC's, it was our very own liberal pansies unwilling to go gloves off. Not same generation as WWII. Recall who got Imperial Japan out of yours?
Your fail is all CCP. You are f'n lucky I'm not president; no trade, offshore manufacturing, American brands, N95 masks, you name it.

I see you have distinction of Banned, banned as offensive to a rather crusty forum. But you can still enter to read [steal] ideas outside your own creativity. Seethe on!

You are a moron; devoid of that infinite Asian wisdom cultivated over 5000 years, translated into manipulation, theft of patents & copyrights, inappropriate & substandard materials, lack of repair parts supply, and excuse of ocean span to delay fulfillment of reasonable expectations, to name a few.
If that's not convincing, I'd HATE to guess how many Veterans and related family members populate this site, nay ANY site concerned with
trade skills.

PS
Our failing was not at the hand of the VC's, it was our very own liberal pansies unwilling to go gloves off. Not same generation as WWII. Recall who got Imperial Japan out of yours?
Your fail is all CCP. You are f'n lucky I'm not president; no trade, offshore manufacturing, American brands, N95 masks, you name it.

LOL! He just MIGHT be pissed because.. We wimped-out and went TF home after putting a huge dent in the Viet population. 200,000 to 300,000 MIA's never found. Pink mist does that. 2 or 3 million dead. They don't even have any way to come up with an accurate count. Arc light strikes just do that.

The Chinese then presumed to f**k with the Viets. They didn't GET to go home.
The Viet's kicked Chinese ass so badly all the PLA was still able to do was tell lies.

So PRC tried harder. Stayed longer. Got hurt worser.

And as to IP theft?

The Viets rip-off the Chinese as casually as pissing in a river.
More than just once in a while.

Wuddn' yah know it?

As with the French before us, once we LEFT, the Viets actually began to LIKE the US. For the same reason. They knew we have less than ZERO plan to ever go BACK with bombs, blood, or boolits, but will spend MONEY!

The Chinese, OTOH?

Far as the Viets are concerned... "not to be trusted" would be far too polite a term!

"The more things change....."

You are grievously uninformed. Everything out of Washington's mouth from 1952 on was a total lie. The US lost that war because we deserved to. We were on the wrong side. Everything the US has done since 1945 has been shit.

Producing YOUR sorry ass number one on the list!

Knew you would eventually recognize at least ONE "truth" off the back of running out of the energy to craft ever-larger lies for your beloved PRC masters.

Go figure you get everything else so coming-when-you-should-be-going and going-when-you-should-be-coming bass-ackwards ...you mama must have been a Volkswagen beetle.

You are grievously uninformed. Everything out of Washington's mouth from 1952 on was a total lie. The US lost that war because we deserved to. We were on the wrong side. Everything the US has done since 1945 has been shit.

Grievously un-informed??? 26 years USN? How many Viet Namese associates adore you? Family LOADED with prime Greatest Generation, some ranking officers land, sea and air, WWII through early Viet Nam era? Business owners inside and out of the military complex?
Meanwhile, ask those last out of Saigon Embassy about our efforts landing ON MY SHIP!...or the Romanians we ignored.

I'll agree Washington not composed of genius material in each administration, but everything 1952 on a TOTAL lie is less than accurate.
I suspect anyone with such a lopsided vision, whatever the circumstances. Current events are ideal proof. Not to mention general consensus of previous replies to the pirate, like g-coder05 from the PI. Right across the street, as it were.

I'll agree Washington not composed of genius material in each administration, but everything 1952 on a TOTAL lie is less than accurate.
I suspect anyone with such a lopsided vision, whatever the circumstances.
Yeah, you are probably correct, they must have accidentally told the truth once or twice. You're welcome to bring it up, if you can find it.

Sorry but, it's time to face the truth and quit this nonsense about "losing the war because of hippies." It was a war in which the US was the bad guys. The bad guys. Imperialists. Face facts and learn from it. It's long past time to grow up.

Do you need a rundown of the actual history ? Happy to do that if it will break through that wall of imagination you hide behind.

Do you need a rundown of the actual history ? Happy to do that if it will break through that wall of imagination you hide behind.

How about we just send yah the price of a beer ....and you go hide in the loo, mumble more gas bubbles into the frothy head on THAT? Farting into yer own beer is cheating. But go for it. No one will know or care.

Jay? "In" Subic etc. only "mostly". "From", no fine way! The great metropolis of Cleveland, was it? And even that only briefly. Tennessee, BTW. Not Ohio. Nor surely not Yorkshire!

:D
Oh....
Well, can only go by g-coder05's signature/ profile

Country
PHILIPPINES
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)

Now, the UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS fiend's tainted, vitriolic spew against most things American, I'd steer toward offer Candace Owens made; air fare paid to whatever country he feel superior; after renunciation of U.S. Citizenship. Or common trait misinterpreting, misquoting/ inserting UNUSED terms; such marked in " " no less; I singled out hippies, or made any unkind statement outside personal experience. Of course, if past 18 odd months taught us anything, cancel function works [doesn't] that way.
Notice his destink-ed trait; while collecting a fair number of 'Likes', devoid of replying in kind; not allied with even one member! Or is it ?
EVER? (!)
Talk about a superiority complex!
Maybe the PM admin charges malcontents extra...

Oh....
Well, can only go by g-coder05's signature/ profile

Go further down. Given name Jay, Surname Hood.

We all live in "glass houses", but Jay happens to do so more than most.
Even "artificially enhanced" at transparency & linkage.. or the appearance of it?
Could was:

TWO roles on "an other" machinist website. Founder/registrar and Admin.
Do a "whois", find his Bio on his Day Job website:

Then a more extensive CV online, same employer, lower-level role at the time.

To be fair, the only thing he (at casual glance) appears to be hiding ... is lack of awareness of geography.. and AMERICAN history...

Greenbank hasn't been in Virginia since the war between the States!

Izzat an accident? You tell me? Surely is at odds with.. then again, so is a lot of OTHER stuff 'at odds'. By Accident? Or by Design?

"Only the Shadow knows?"

or cares...

I am not he.

Now, the UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS fiend's tainted, vitriolic spew against most things American, I'd steer toward offer Candace Owens made; air fare paid to whatever country he feel superior; after renunciation of U.S. Citizenship. Or common trait misinterpreting, misquoting/ inserting UNUSED terms; such marked in " " no less; I singled out hippies, or made any unkind statement outside personal experience. Of course, if past 18 odd months taught us anything, cancel function works [doesn't] that way.
Notice his destink-ed trait; while collecting a fair number of 'Likes', devoid of replying in kind; not allied with even one member! Or is it ?
EVER? (!)
Talk about a superiority complex!
Maybe the PM admin charges malcontents extra...

SeaMoss/Godfart has the behaviour pattern of a play-actor, and a rather inept one at that. One (of many..) examples an Army CID guy I once had to allow free reign to the Company quarters, repugnant as his behaviour was. On orders.

Turns out his play-acting was bait for queers and Communists who were meant to view him as a kindred soul and confide their own secrets, and/or otherwise drop their guard and out themselves... for further attention. By others..

Not really a surprise that CID and FBI are so b****y CLUMSY at that "sting" operation s**t they have earned a reputation for creating more "crimes intercepted" that they bother to try to solve as to REAL crime.

You'd have to know Hooverment swamp critters?

Chinese Pee Are Sea have the same type of self-imposed blindness, of course.

Their "swamp" is older and more deeply entranched, after all.

As is their ignorant, arrogant, incompetance.

See SeaMoss/Godfart's posts.

QED

Is he REALLY a PRC Agent Provocateur?

Or just a bored nutter tryng to pretend he is a Big Deal at .. pretending to be a Big Deal at preten...

Does anyone actually CARE?

:D

Back