What's new
What's new

Shop Equipment for Sale

rimcanyon

Diamond
I am trying to clean out space in the garage & shop. I have the following machines and accessories for sale. I will provide photos if you email me at [email protected]. If you ask a question in this forum I am not likely to see it, and PMs often lead to full mailboxes, so email is the best way to contact me. The best way to see these is to visit the shop in Salinas, CA. I can box and ship the smaller items, disassemble to an extent, band things to pallets, etc.

1. All-American (Do-All) Die filer, good condition, original stand. $150
2. Delta 6" jointer on stand with casters $125
3. Litton "Q" Lathe. Hydraulic tracer, D1-3 spindle, collet closer, variable speed, small footprint. $375, $450 with Monarch 10EE D1-3 5C spindle nose. This is the small lathe Litton designed for making vacuum tube bases
4. Quorn grinder, nice condition, includes 4 wheels with arbors, all attachments. $400
5. Delta 14" metal bandsaw, and 14" wood bandsaw, $400 each. The wood saw is *pristine*, like new, a beaut. Came out of HP stores, probably unused. Both saws date to 60’s. The metal saw is on an open stand with belt guard. It needs to have a split pin installed on one dog clutch.
6. pallet jack (needs wheels, the plastic outer wheels are broken up), free
7. Delta carbide grinder on pedestal and base with casters, two diamond wheels, $325. 3 phase, 240V
8. Baldor buffer, long snout, $350. 3 phase, 240V
9. Kwik-Way valve refacer $275, single phase.
10. Sioux valve refacer and valve seat grinder, on cabinet $550
11. Delta mortiser on rolling stand $225
12. Two Bridgeport mills (apart, need to be re-assembled. I had the tables & saddles reground but did not finish the projects). One has a 2J head (VS) the other a 1J head (step pulleys). $2500 & $1500 as-is, but with lots of new parts. The 2J head is rebuilt (new bearings, new V/S pulley bushings). Tool carousel full of R8 tools, step block set $500.
13. Bridgeport shaper (E) head, $500.
14. Delta 10” tilt-table saw on a cast iron base. This base can be used for a 14” bandsaw as well. $400
15. Powermatic 12” Cabinet Saw with aftermarket fence and guard, 5HP 3Ph. motor. $250
16. 5HP Phase Converter w/ new Baldor motor. $300
17. Holz-Her panel router, with a nice industrial Porter Cable router. $200
18. 2-ton chainfall, also from HP stores. Manual. $200
19. Makita 12” planer. $300
20. Delta Tilting Arbor saw, 10”, 2HP 220V motor, $200
21. Lots of parts: ball screws, stepper motors, acme thread screws & nuts, linear bearings, ball bearings, mill parts (misters, gibs, …), DRO’s, machine pads, casters, iron pulleys, Monarch 10EE parts, motor contactors, mag starters, … $cheap
22. Universal milling table for a German milling machine. Not a Deckel, not sure what it is, it just says Germany on it. Table swivels in two directions. I think I saw it in an old ('50's) Grand tool catalog. $200
23. 10 or 12" rotary table $200
24. Troyke 9" rotary table $310
25. Hardinge dividing head (no PTO) with tailstock, a full set of dividing plates, 5C collet closer, threaded spindle, and a chuck backing plate for $550, and I have an extra tailstock for a Hardinge dividing head for $100.
26. Baldor 10" Pedestal Grinder, $325, 220V, 3phase.

rimcanyon

Diamond
Delta Rockwell 14" Metal cutting bandsaw:

D72_1558.jpg

Delta Rockwell 14" wood bandsaw:

D72_1560.jpg

Delta 10" Tilt-Table Saw on Cast Iron Base:

D72_1574.jpg

Litton "Q" Lathe:

D72_1576.jpg

snowman

Diamond
Care to elaborate at all?

21. Lots of parts: ball screws, stepper motors, acme thread screws & nuts, linear bearings, ball bearings, mill parts (misters, gibs, …), DRO’s, machine pads, casters, iron pulleys, Monarch 10EE parts, motor contactors, mag starters, … $cheap

Interested in ball screws, stepper motors, acme thread screws & nuts, linear bearings, ball bearings, monarch 10ee parts...have easy to gather pictures or too difficult?

The motion stuff, only interested if NOS

rimcanyon

Diamond
Care to elaborate at all?

Interested in ball screws, stepper motors, acme thread screws & nuts, linear bearings, ball bearings, monarch 10ee parts...have easy to gather pictures or too difficult?

The motion stuff, only interested if NOS

I have several new stepper motors large enough to use with a lathe or mill conversion. I was going to convert the Litton Q lathe but its a project I will never get to, too many projects. I have an odd assortment of ball screws, not sure if they are new or not. I have several acme screws from machines. e.g. a cross slide screw from a Kierney and Trecker Autometric, with dials and handle, Monarch 10EE compound and cross slide screws (some new). The 10EE parts are mostly shown in another thread: http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/monarch-lathes/monarch-10ee-parts-sale-306482/
I have a tray of gibs from various machines, 10-12 machine pads of various types, several large trays of pulleys, a couple of Vidmar deep drawers full of motor starters, disconnects, fused disconnects, etc. I will get some pictures.

rimcanyon

Diamond
interested in #22
It looks a bit rusty.. can you take a couple more pics and provide shipping to 63376 please?

The rust is surface rust, from sitting on the concrete floor. It will brush off. I think shipping would be around $90.

Here are a couple more photos.

D72_1542.jpgD72_1541.jpg

Last edited: