What's new
What's new

Some shop items to sell

The square hole wrenches, are they still available? If so, I want to buy three of the 7/16" and three of the 1/2" sizes provided the price is right. Ken

I checked my dog selection which was more minimal that I remembered, I have 2 dogs. If you still have some I would have one of every size left.
Also a bridgeport knee crank if you still have one.
If the vise handle is still available what size is the square drive on it?

I'd like a 1/2" octagon hole wrench, would take square hole if thats all thats left.

Rob, still have dogs, you can have a BP knee crank, vise handle is 3/4".
gbent, you've got a wrench.

Here's a few more handles/cranks. Starting with biggest on the left.

#1 About 10" long, square hole about .700" square.
#2 square hole about 7/8"
#3 square hole about 5/8"
#4 square hole about .540"
#5 The handle has a 1/2" round hole that looks like someone pinned to the working part. That working part looks like a belt tensioner/untensioner like you may see on a small lathe or shaper. Just a guess.

IMG_1420 - Copy.jpgIMG_1421 - Copy.jpg

More accurate ship time is first thing Tuesday morning.
I'll be snow plowing the rest of today and tomorrow will be packing most of the day.
Lots of requests came to private messages so are not seen here.
I'll also put on a few more items so keep looking in.
Thanks to all.

Rob you can but look at the picture.
The hole is only about .700” deep and would never stay on a machine or vise by itself, like a Bridgeport handle can be left on all the time. Maybe that’s a safety feature but could be a nuisance sometimes. Also note the external hex shape to put a wrench on. I say that handle is old. Let me know if you still want it.
IMG_1422.jpeg

Rob you can but look at the picture.
The hole is only about .700” deep and would never stay on a machine or vise by itself, like a Bridgeport handle can be left on all the time. Maybe that’s a safety feature but could be a nuisance sometimes. Also note the external hex shape to put a wrench on. I say that handle is old. Let me know if you still want it.
View attachment 422303
Thanks for the added pic, I think it will be fine. I have a big drill press that that needs a table raising crank, It is on the front so can only be installed when cranking the table up & down, so it can not stay on. That is probably why it is no longer with my machine....

Also do you still have some small sq wrenches? I would like 8 point in 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2" if so.

Back