What's new
What's new

South Bend milling attachment casting numbers

animal12

Stainless
My bud offered me his SB milling attachment for helping fix his mill , I turned him down & told him he should sell it . I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any casting #'s on the milling attachment & if so what they should be for a 9" or a 10" milling attachment . Want to make sure that when we offer it up here ( I won't do ebay ) that we're offering up what we say it is .
thanks
animal

My bud offered me his SB milling attachment for helping fix his mill , I turned him down & told him he should sell it . I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any casting #'s on the milling attachment & if so what they should be for a 9" or a 10" milling attachment . Want to make sure that when we offer it up here ( I won't do ebay ) that we're offering up what we say it is .
thanks
animal
Mike, 9” workshop would be N Or NK in the number, 10” would have an R in it. The wide bed 9 is a little harder because it’s just a number, I can look it up if that’s the one you need.

There should be a stamping on the machined surface inside vise portion where the jaws/clamp screws are that is along the lines of MA100NK if its for a different size machine it will have a R, T etc.

Back