What's new
What's new

TangentCNC Shop pics

Lets try this again without all the "drama" please.

I would fully expect for anyone who posts pictures of a new corvette and a new plane to be on the receiving end of some serious 'drama' from this forum :D A lot of the guys on here are struggling to survive by working themselves half to death - and my hat is off to them for working hard and doing the best they can. I just understand where they're coming from, and why they might be a touch sensitive about a gorgeous new shop in a warm part of the country (it's freaking snowing here today again.)

But for someone who missed everything else: what's your story? How long you been in business? What markets do you serve? Inquiring minds want to know how to afford their own plane! :)

Nice pics, and gorgeous building. Are you worried about out-growing it at all or do you have a set time before deciding to go any bigger?

I dig the folding door also, not for any reason it just looks cool!

It's going to be a rough day for you when you die and go to heaven!
I'm sure heaven will be much nicer.

Was that the Doosan horizontal that was floating around the used market for around $70K? Looks in good shape.
Yes, in Arizona. We bought the lathe from the same shop. Both HMC has 1400 cutting hours, lathe has 850 cutting hours. we have about 80 hours total cleaning time into both machines and they look amazing now.

I would fully expect for anyone who posts pictures of a new corvette and a new plane to be on the receiving end of some serious 'drama' from this forum :D A lot of the guys on here are struggling to survive by working themselves half to death - and my hat is off to them for working hard and doing the best they can. I just understand where they're coming from, and why they might be a touch sensitive about a gorgeous new shop in a warm part of the country (it's freaking snowing here today again.)

But for someone who missed everything else: what's your story? How long you been in business? What markets do you serve? Inquiring minds want to know how to afford their own plane! :)

Snow, yuck... none of that white filth here! Story is a long one, just working hard all the time trying to make a living. Got 2 partners here for this shop. We are on the airport so might as well have a plane right?

Nice pics, and gorgeous building. Are you worried about out-growing it at all or do you have a set time before deciding to go any bigger?

I dig the folding door also, not for any reason it just looks cool!

Bi-fold doors are standard on hangars to get planes in/out. Look cool and open super wide but they sure are slow.

no sir! lol That's a plane sitting in the shop. Ill take more pics of the plane once we get the company logo decals to put on the tail.

Was the plane bought as a business expenditure? You said you are putting the company name on the tail. I am seriously interested if this is the case. It should be justifiable you can just say you have to quickly deliver parts or travel to see customers.

Prolly a good question to get the drama fired back up agin...yep...

Maybe I really come here for the drama - this forum is like a head-on, 100 mile an hour collision of "Titan: American Built" and "Jerry Springer" sometimes... :stirthepot: (Although Jerry Springer might be the more realistic of those two shows...)

But I can't imagine anything more instigating than bragging about how much you've spent on your cars and planes to a bunch of guys trying to scrape a living out of this business.....except maybe saying a HAAS mini is better in every way than a Speedio. That's just straight troll-bait right there (and says a lot about this forum :D)

We have a vision for our shop and want to see that vision become a reality. Takes an unbelievable amount of hard work to accomplish what the vision looks like and I'd like to share the journey to make this vision a reality so I can hopefully inspire more folks to do just as we are. Ignore the plane, ya its cool and all but its not the business... Take note of the machines we purchased, cleanliness of the shop, organization, etc...

Back