What's new
What's new

The Baffling Reaction to OWS

Miguels244

Diamond
Not that I'm gonna be switching teams anytime soon, but this is the FIRST reason I wrote my conressman to NOT vote for Boner as speaker, IF we get the knod for 2012 in the house.( which is now in play, thanks to Mr. speaker)

He's good at one thing, painting himself into corners. He needs to go.

Although, it would be interesting to see the trades Mr. Obama, his wife and hid staff made in the last six years.:rolleyes5:

We'll find those papers right next to the transscripts for his college tenure.:eek:

Same place Romney's Dad keeps his naturalization papers.

John Welden

Diamond
Not that I'm gonna be switching teams anytime soon, but this is the FIRST reason I wrote my conressman to NOT vote for Boner as speaker, IF we get the knod for 2012 in the house.( which is now in play, thanks to Mr. speaker)

He's good at one thing, painting himself into corners. He needs to go.

Although, it would be interesting to see the trades Mr. Obama, his wife and hid staff made in the last six years.:rolleyes5:

We'll find those papers right next to the transscripts for his college tenure.:eek:

Bonner is a bonner, but it's not all his fault the house has been a cluster. All the Tea Party, racist as fuck, dumb shits have been screwing up the works. They ain't going to let no black man get away with anything, period. And don't try and tell me it isn't about race. They quivering they want to call him a nigger so bad.

Gewehr 98

Hot Rolled
Funny, the only person I see or hear calling him a 'nigger' is you....:confused:

Are you trying to get this thread closed as well?

Bonner is a bonner, but it's not all his fault the house has been a cluster. All the Tea Party, racist as fuck, dumb shits have been screwing up the works. They ain't going to let no black man get away with anything, period. And don't try and tell me it isn't about race. They quivering they want to call him a nigger so bad.

John Welden

Diamond
Funny, the only person I see or hear calling him a 'nigger' is you....:confused:

Are you trying to get this thread closed as well?

I can use that word when I'm describing what Republicans want to call Obama. I'm surprised one of them hasn't slipped up yet and let it out.

Gewehr 98

Hot Rolled
Do you have a citation for "what Republicans want to call Obama", or are you just making stuff up? And one can use any language when one is trying to play the race card and do some race-baiting? :nutter:

I know many people who oppose Obama for his policies, but I don't know a single one who opposes him because he is half black.

As I said, you are the only person who has brought up race in this thread...:confused:

race-card-06.jpg

I can use that word when I'm describing what Republicans want to call Obama. I'm surprised one of them hasn't slipped up yet and let it out.

metron9

Aluminum
I am going to support the occupy movement in the area of separation of sports and state.

I posted a clip that shows how sick and brash and cocky these big shots are. Screw the people too many hoops to jump through he said in another clip, I am paraphrasing. Anyway, I have no problem with football and people watching and having fun but when it comes to secret meetings to get around the taxpayers right to confront their legislators spending their money, I get a bit upset.:toetap:

mobboss.avi - YouTube

smalltime

Banned

Congratulations!

You've officially crossed the line. I didn't think you had it in you, but I was wrong.

If there's a retraction tonight, I may come back. If not.....I'm done here.