What's new
What's new

Thousands of boxes of carbide inserts for sale Kennametal Widia Sandvik Tungaloy Carboloy Valenite etc

Dope

Cast Iron
So, I'm a frequent auction goer as I run a one-man shop that doesn't have a ton of funds. Along the way I pick up stuff and resell it to help supplement my costs.

A while back, I bought a pallet of inserts and HOLY CRAP it was way, way more than I expected. I took all the boxes that I wanted to keep, a literal lifetime supply, and I'm selling the rest for ~30% of the original cost on average.

I've got them all listed on ebay as it's the easiest way to keep track. There's basically everything, including carbide drill inserts, allied spade drill inserts, sunnen hone tooling, you name it. I haven't even gone through all of it yet but I've got most of it listed now. There's lots of partial boxes, full boxes, and multiple box sets. If I accidentally screw up the quantity or include a used insert or something, I will issue a refund for the appropriate amount (I do make a mistakes, especially with trying to catalog this many inserts). Everything will be shipped USPS in bubble mailers - larger quantities in flat rate packaging.

Dope

Domodude17

Aluminum
Can you list the styles/sizes that you kept? I.e, if you kept all of the CNMG432 inserts or something, we know that we won't find any scrolling through what you've got already.

Dope

Cast Iron
Can you list the styles/sizes that you kept? I.e, if you kept all of the CNMG432 inserts or something, we know that we won't find any scrolling through what you've got already.
Sure, I kept APKT in any size as that's what I primarily use for my indexed milling cutters. I kept a bunch of grooving/parting/threading inserts too but there's still a million of them for sale. I kept a handful of other stuff but there's so much of it (CNMG, DNMG, VNMG, SNMG) that there's still hundreds of them left over.

You can search from that link above and it'll only show the stuff I have for sale and not all of ebay, FYI.

I'm actually going through and dropping the prices on a bunch of stuff, I didn't do enough research initially. If you see anything that's unusually high just let me know/make me an offer (all items have zero minimum for an offer). I'm trying to price everything at or below the lowest sold prices on ebay.