What's new
What's new

Thrust bearings needed!

AlexyL

Aluminum
Hi guys, I'm looking for a rear trust bearing for my spindle on my 13''. I have the thicker and thinner races but only one cage for the ball bearings. God knows where the past owner put the other one. Anyways if any of you guys has some laying around and is willing to ship to your neighbors up north id buy one.

I spoke with Ted and he doesn't have any left. He also said bearings cage from a 10L would fit in the races I have!

Part #57 or #58 I am looking for!
1662344490937.png

Cheers and thank you!

Greg Halligan (halligan142) did a video where he gave the McMaster part numbers for the parts for a 9" South Bend. If you know the sizes, you could just see what other sizes they come in.

Greg Halligan (halligan142) did a video where he gave the McMaster part numbers for the parts for a 9" South Bend. If you know the sizes, you could just see what other sizes they come in.

Yeah i wrote on his video and said i had two options, either find one on ebay or find a aftermarket match and make a spacer. I managed to buy the one available on ebay finally. Found a company that gets US addresses and ships it to me in canada afterwards for a fee!

Problem solved!

Cheers

Back