What's new
What's new

Troubleshooting 2011 Integrex Tool Change Failure (NEED HELP)

Pistonring12

Plastic
Was running a job on our shop Integrex when the tool changer failed to pull a holder from one of the magazine pockets. The codes displayed are:

- 265 Shifter Pocket Unclamp sensor malfunction
- 1208 Tool Fitting Err (Cutting I.L)
- 1295 Tool Missclamp sensor alarm
- 1296 tool clamp error (Cutting I.L)

First time I dealt which this problem, Mazak was no help either they keep saying to go back to the manual. Whilst I look through it if anyone has any insight on how to fix this issue to resume production, PLEASE shoot me a message ASAP. Thanks

You really, really do need the manual. They have a whole subsection on tool changer & magazine recovery, Read it, understand it, then follow it step by step. Its a PIA but something you need to be able to do.
You should post the exact machine and tool capacity if you want help. I don't have your year.

No wonder no help from them. U need to open electrical diagram and find MAGAZING / ATC sections and check status all proxy switches involved. Use DIAGNOSTIC screen, otherwise everything is a wasted time.

Attachments

• dfhdhdfh.jpg
    dfhdhdfh.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 11
No wonder no help from them. U need to open electrical diagram and find MAGAZING / ATC sections and check status all proxy switches involved. Use DIAGNOSTIC screen, otherwise everything is a wasted time.
Hey bud easy fix

Go to the maintenance page… Go to Milling spindle….Press button to orient spindle….Then unlock clamp with pedal..reclamp and reset

Back