What's new
What's new

Troyke BH9 needs lock and pointer

OlCat

Aluminum
Hey Guys,
I got this Troyke BH9 rotary table along with a D60 Kurt vise included along with my Nichols vertical mill for the astounding price of $425.
No oops marks on any of them.
I am in need of the locking mechanism for the rotary table. The pointed rod is in place, the threaded barrel and thumb screw is missing. If anyone has dimensions, that would work for me as well.
The pointer arrow is also missing, a part, picture or good descriptions would be great.
Thanks for any help.
Bob

L Vanice

Diamond
I sold my 9" Troyke to PM member TRboatworks two years ago. You could send him a message. Meanwhile, here is a picture of the pointer and screw.

DSC02251 (2).jpg

Larry

OlCat

Aluminum
Larry; thanks so much for the pictures. The pointer appears to be something I could easily recreate. My locking system is totally different to the one you pictured.
The lock on my table is likely three pieces. I think. There is a small rod that is still in the table, ground on opposite sides to a point so that it pushes into the rotating part of the table. Then what I believe should be a barrel that screws into the table with external threads. There also would be internal threads within the barrel where a screw with small cross bar or a knob would push the aforementioned rod.
I have a picture, but it seems that the process for adding is eluding me.
Thanks for your help on this, think I need to get some measurements now.
Bob