Then post.

Even an idiot can do it.... :skep:

Attachments

• BigBS.jpg
    BigBS.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 71

CITIZEN F16

Titanium
I think the insert image icon in the frame you get when you click reply to thread for those lacking the computer skills of the average 3rd grader, could be easier. Not sure if experience differs by your browser/os combination.
I know slow internet or excessive latency can effect experience. I have had both, I now have decent latency with slow and steady up and down speeds. The best option out in the sticks. Excessive latency time is a PITA with today's internet.

idacal

Hot Rolled
is there any tricks to get them to post up bigger size? only 100 k size is what they are resized to off of my computer thats basically little bigger than the original thumbnail i don't have any problems on other forums but here details can't be seen at least on a deck top computer but yours posted up large enough to see.

cnctoolcat

Titanium
It is very simple to upload pictures using Tapatalk on a smartphone...although they do show up full size within the text of your post.

ToolCat

barbter

Diamond
is there any tricks to get them to post up bigger size? only 100 k size is what they are resized to off of my computer thats basically little bigger than the original thumbnail i don't have any problems on other forums but here details can't be seen at least on a deck top computer but yours posted up large enough to see.
It's never been a problem to me....But i just looked and I can't see any settings to alter upoaded resolution?
A thought....when you upload your pics - or specifically when you select your pic, you are selecting the actual photo/file and not the thumbnail (preview) of that photo?
I am selecting the file name?

chineshop_guy

Aluminum
vvvv click "Manage Attachments"

click "Add Files"

click "Choose Files"

folder options open - select your file you want to upload

select, (it then shows in the file name toolbar) then click "open"

click "upload" then "done"
And it looks like this

#7 click preview if you want,
Then post.