What's new
What's new

USA Covid 19 deaths pass 400,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. A finely crafted timepiece, perhaps? Or a dusty olde tome, filled with secrets of the Ages (or Aged).

And Demon is a numbnuts with the insight of a slack-jawed five year old. I'd even put you above him in the usefulness department, although it's close...

I find Demons posts entertaining like for example the clown shoes picture. Perhaps a you just need to lighten up a bit there and just laugh once in a while.

I find Demons posts entertaining like for example the clown shoes picture. Perhaps a you just need to lighten up a bit there and just laugh once in a while.

In another time, maybe. But not in a time of pandemic, actual insurrection, and having lived through the most corrupt government this country has ever had to bear.

It's like laughing at jokes about the Twin Towers directly after 9/11. Just not suitable for the moment.

“ Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
I am. A finely crafted timepiece, perhaps? Or a dusty olde tome, filled with secrets of the Ages (or Aged).

And Demon is a numbnuts with the insight of a slack-jawed five year old. I'd even put you above him in the usefulness department, although it's close”

Good advice from Shawners. It might get you back on track.

560F7BB4-A9C4-4CAA-B000-9770B31EC83C.jpeg

In another time, maybe. But not in a time of pandemic, actual insurrection, and having lived through the most corrupt government this country has ever had to bear.

It's like laughing at jokes about the Twin Towers directly after 9/11. Just not suitable for the moment.

Oh you poor poor crafted timepiece having to live through such a tough time spending countless hours on your computer bitching and moaning about the big bad orange man that is totally making your life a living hell.

Oh you poor poor crafted timepiece having to live through such a tough time spending countless hours on your computer bitching and moaning about the big bad orange man that is totally making your life a living hell.

Quoted for putridity.

You can blithely dismiss the death of a cop at the riot trump fomented? At the deaths of more than 400K Americans, and a great many of them due to trumps incompetence and actual hindrance of fighting the pandemic?

And critically, the actual attempt by trump to destroy American Democracy (not exaggeration, this is precisely what he tried to do)?

I know there's no reaching you, you'll stay by the side of the worst president ever. But history will judge him and his followers.

Clown shoes? trump can't wear them, he has hooves...

Status
Not open for further replies.