Taps - 40
Micrometers - 40
Digital height gage 150 with indicators
Clamps - 5
Tap holders 35
Calipers - 25
And more - pictures are too large to download
I live in Mundelein Illinois

Suggest you figure out how to re-size pics and post em here. As just one example, I bought a bunch of stuff from a tool and die guy’s retirement sale advertised mostly on PM. The guy lives in Indiana. I’m in Canada. Good pics and descriptions make the sale. Without either, I would have ignored post.

I'm interested in the drills and the tap holders. $20 for all drills? $35 for the 4 tap holders? If that is accurate I will take them.

Struck me the same way. In sales like these, I generally move on as soon as I see a bin of loose cutting tools with their edges rattling around against each other.

-Marty-
At least a modicum of grinding equipment make cutters quite usable, undersize diameters a plus regarding endmills.....
My turn off signal, hand files dumped in a box; you know their working life not a fraction better.

I hope you are kidding?
You'll never see a jeweler, a hand fitter (such as side by side shotguns), or other specialties do that; and their files are small and lightweight.
Yeah, it was a joke. It's amazing how many people seem to believe it works, though... and not only on files, but also on drills, taps, and end mills.

Last edited:
Can tell a lot watching one using files and hacksaws. Always with nonchalant "been at this decades".
Often exhibit a drawer full of files, not one they paid for. And none with handles.

Can tell a lot watching one using files and hacksaws. Always with nonchalant "been at this decades".
Often exhibit a drawer full of files, not one they paid for. And none with handles.
Are you wanting to purchase something from the OP ?

Back