What's new
What's new

Vaccination bottle necks

There's being nice, and then there's swooning over every little thing he does. So what do you think of him installing Raytheon whore Lloyd Austin as Secretary of Defense? Makes me wish I had gotten stocks in them earlier. They're gonna start raking in the money once we begin missiling brown people in Syria for "security".

Interesting that *now* you're concerned about "brown people". Where were you when trump was calling many of the African nations "shitholes"?

No opinion on Lloyd Austin, but as a brown skinned person himself, probably will give him some insight if there were calls to do certain military actions.

Besides, when it comes to overall corruption, no administration will ever top the trump maladministration.

Interesting that *now* you're concerned about "brown people". Where were you when trump was calling many of the African nations "shitholes"?

No opinion on Lloyd Austin, but as a brown skinned person himself, probably will give him some insight if there were calls to do certain military actions.

Besides, when it comes to overall corruption, no administration will ever top the trump maladministration.

They are shitholes. You see millions fleeing from them, not to them. The Chinese have been getting first hand lessons in this for the last few years as they go in to do their Belt and Road initiative there. You should watch the documentary Empire of Dust.

Also, don't forget to double mask!
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1354225806831050759

Also, don't forget to double mask!

My dentist's office has been double masking for some time. The outside mask is the cheaper pedestrian mask used with the idea of making the N95 mask last longer. Makes sense sort of for a medical office. Trying for an extra percentage of protection at the grocery store seems like a waste of time. Sure a lot of recommendations for it lately. So far it seems like a waste of time to read about this one. So much info out there is really old news or just garbage. I got suckered into looking at a 6 month old article about Fouci discussing remdesevear (spelling is bad, I know) the other day.

It's a live topic. Knowledge of the disease increases, new control methodologies are tested/scrapped/adopted, new treatments come to light, old, inadequate methods are discarded.

Medical science "mutates" to match the pathogen. It would be failing its purpose if it didn't.

Last edited:
Funny how the left hates on the military, until they don't.

Wonder if they'll get vetted and purity tested like the ones that had to guard the most popular president in American history? Then end up sleeping in a freezing parking garage.

Wonder if they'll get vetted and purity tested like the ones that had to guard the most popular president in American history? Then end up sleeping in a freezing parking garage.

So its ok to make them sleep in a freezing foxhole, but not in a parking garage? Doesn't ex-pres dufus have a hotel nearby, did he offer free rooms? Or want to charge 2K a head per night?

Either keep whining about the double masking or get a mask that really works, I still say any shophand worth their weight in salt should have an N95 or better already.

Maybe the next vetting will be for anyone visiting wallstreetbets? Seems like there is an effort to take down some hedge funds. Some opine it's a group pissed at the financial elites. Some say people are throwing down thier last few bucks of covid money to spike a certain stock price. Might be a financial black Friday coming.

I doubt that toxins would affect respiratory viruses of any kind. Toxins affect primarily cells, which have a complex and delicate machinery. Respiratory viruses act on the epithelia, ie the cells on the exterior of the body. Since any kind of injected or ingested toxin would circulate only in the blood, it would not significantly dose the epithelia anyway. To deliver a toxin to the vicinity of a respiratory virus would require using an inhaler and/or nasal mister. As far as I know toxins such as Ivermectin are not normally supplied in an inhaler.

Well like in surgery sometimes the stomach produces acid and persons will basically throw up under anesthesia. I don’t know a whole lot about it if it is common for anesthesia to do that or what yet it will get into the lungs and screw them up even causing pneumonia. Didn’t they say the virus effects the respiratory tract?

Eat shit and die, loser.

EG what are you doing man? You need to calm down as all that you have been doing with your out of this world attacks are totally just bringing you massive distrust.

Not good for the trusty ol American based reputation grading. I understand both of you are mad yet time to click down the heat a bit.

Well like in surgery sometimes the stomach produces acid and persons will basically throw up under anesthesia. I don’t know a whole lot about it if it is common for anesthesia to do that or what yet it will get into the lungs and screw them up even causing pneumonia. Didn’t they say the virus effects the respiratory tract?

I, like you, don't know a lot about either. My son had his surgery called off a the last minute a couple of weeks ago when they found out he had eaten 2 life savers earlier in the morning. The nurse told him the sugar in them could have made him throw up when put under. I called b.s. on that until I talked to my sister ( who has a medical background ) and she told they did the right thing. who would have thought 2 life savers could do you in.

So its ok to make them sleep in a freezing foxhole, but not in a parking garage? Doesn't ex-pres dufus have a hotel nearby, did he offer free rooms? Or want to charge 2K a head per night?

Either keep whining about the double masking or get a mask that really works, I still say any shophand worth their weight in salt should have an N95 or better already.

Well there is that about foxholes. They dig them out where they expect to fight . Ordering them to do that reminds us that their lives are laid on the line to defend also. They do not always enjoy such actions.

I, like you, don't know a lot about either. My son had his surgery called off a the last minute a couple of weeks ago when they found out he had eaten 2 life savers earlier in the morning. The nurse told him the sugar in them could have made him throw up when put under. I called b.s. on that until I talked to my sister ( who has a medical background ) and she told they did the right thing. who would have thought 2 life savers could do you in.

Good that he did not go under as I did catch that this was a thing. Seems they would use a antacid or something. Too hard to second guess anything they tell us. Glad your son is fine. They are so very vulnerable to some things. We wish we know everything to be able to protect them.

Funny how the crazed Right invents straw men at random.

Not to mention invades the US Capitol and necessitates calling in said Guard.

Maybe the next vetting will be for anyone visiting wallstreetbets? Seems like there is an effort to take down some hedge funds. Some opine it's a group pissed at the financial elites. Some say people are throwing down thier last few bucks of covid money to spike a certain stock price. Might be a financial black Friday coming.

What they did was perfectly legal. Just took a lot of them. What goes up must come down and money in the market is for the long haul.

So the current vaccine shortage the governors were complaining about was from the Trump administration releasing their "second shot" reserves without saying they were doing that. Gave a big boost to early (pre Jan 20) delivered doses and new administration runs short. Governors cannot plan unless they have reliable numbers. Now shooting for 1.5 million per day and I bet they beat that number.

EG what are you doing man? You need to calm down as all that you have been doing with your out of this world attacks are totally just bringing you massive distrust.

Not good for the trusty ol American based reputation grading. I understand both of you are mad yet time to click down the heat a bit.

Are you kidding? He's a blast. An angry, little, Chinese troll to piss on at will? I hope he's here forever.

Also wth is a faggot-stetson? Who even wears a stetson any more? Get with the times gramps.

What they did was perfectly legal. Just took a lot of them. What goes up must come down and money in the market is for the long haul.

Of course it was legal.

But like a number of epic events lately that caught those running things with thier pants down around thier ankles they resort to the new norm: legal stock trading when it costs the elites big money gets labeled as "hacking" and internet platform the legal traders used gets deplatformed amidst allegations of "hate speech".

So just like the election process, or a pandemic, or stock market trading, when the first response us to limit discussion then some people suspect something sketchy is going on.

And, like the election, and the pandemic, and now investing we are off to the races.

Back