What's new
What's new

VISI by Vero - anyone using?

G-Auto

Hot Rolled
We did not choose Visi. The demo just was not done well and I don't think the support was there. We went with Featurecam which has worked well but I think it's behind the curve to software like HSMWORKS

CRS

Plastic
Any one know of a dedicated forum relating to Visi?

I think it is a great program, its just the user needs to be pointed in the right direction sometimes.

Snoopy-16

Plastic
Any one know of a dedicated forum relating to Visi?

I think it is a great program, its just the user needs to be pointed in the right direction sometimes.
Did you ever find that dedicated forum you were looking for for VISI?
I would be very interested in joining the forum if it exists.

Matt_W

Cast Iron
I was an avid PEPs wire and mill user back in the day up from v2 in the late 90's until maybe v7 I think it was. Peps wire was bought by visi to integrate in to its own package. I found the Visi mill a pain to work with, though it maybe different now. I used for a good few years in the 2010's. but it was a right pain to generate boundaries for toolpaths, we'd also bought it for 5x milling and found it cumbersome. Not saying it wouldn't do the job but I found it hard work, even though we did some decent work on it. I wasn't struck on the wire side of it either and carried on using Peps until my pc died along with the seat of it.