What's new
What's new

Want to Trade: Change gears for Kearney Trecker Low Lead Attachment . . .

Archie Cheda

Stainless
Change gears (10 DP) for Kearney Trecker Low Lead Attachment -- off of a K&T 2H mill.
(Some larger K&T mills used 9 DP gears -- I think smaller mills were also 10 DP.)

I have most of a set of the 17 change gears required for this attachment.

I need one each of the following gears: 20, 23, & 29 teeth.

I have one duplicate each of the following gears: 25, 27, & 32 teeth.

These spur gears have diametral pitch of 10 and have six splines.

My first offer is a simple trade -- if you have one of the gears I need and are missing one of those I have, we trade straight across. If no one has a match, I will consider an outright sale. I intend to sell this whole unit once I have a full set of the change gears, including all three pairs of worms & wheels. I will consider a reasonable offer for the entire unit -- that would include all the above gears and the rest of the change gears, and the worms & wheels, plus the gearbox. The condition of the gearbox is "as removed" and it could use cleaning and paint. I do not have the mounting bolts or the parts that mount on the front of the table for feed travel stops.

I will also be offering these parts on other venues, but I will give you folks a "head start".

I do not mind discussion in this thread, but would prefer that offers be negotiated by private message on this forum.

Thanks,

Archie Cheda

P.S.: Hi to old friends -- still alive in CA, but moving a lot slower . . .

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 103

Archie Cheda

Stainless
No longer available . . .

Thanks for the interest via private messages -- I have accepted a deposit for the box and gears.

I will be selling a 12" K&T rotary table with power feed. I'll start a new thread for this as soon as I can take some pics.

Archie

DDoug

Diamond
Just an observation, but those gears look an awfull lot like W&S automatic change gears.