What's new
What's new

What I Am Currently Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clim

Aluminum
Can 3 or 4 weights generating torque cause rotation? And we know planes can't fly. Samuel Langley, America's foremost
scientist and director of the Smithsonian Institution proved that. Kind of why Langley Air Base is named after him. He was first
in flight and the federal government sponsored him. Why the airbase the president uses is named after him.
And we all know that 3 overbalanced weights can create a net torque. It's okay though. If it works I will say that as a disabled
Veteran who wanted to have a life and a family in America, I simply do not have that right. I have been told Mexicans are better.
And since people do not like my being an American citizen, I will gladly sue the U.S. for emancipation. My Father simply made
a mistake running from Nazis for his life.
P.s., I was there. And yet I'm stupid for wanting a life in America. God Bless America.

Attachments

• Planes Can't Fly.png
    Planes Can't Fly.png
    409.4 KB · Views: 24
To be off topic, why I have to build a perpetual motion machine. In 2009 my surgeon put intestines in wrong. Who cares?
Nobody. Not your problem. I get it. Yet if I want to do something so I can get out of America and its abuse, impossible.
BTW, this is 2023 and I haven't killed myself. And this all started with my service connected disabilities. I served in the
U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent. Being from Dayton, Ohio I wasn't "one of them". Why I can't live in the U.S.
I'll be 62 on the 15th. And my own family disowned me because I started learning to speak Norske and Engleske
in Norway. Except for my Father, they knew not to learn Norske and were considered "good" Americans.

Cecum Comparison.jpg

Doctors have said this is good. 13 years of severe trauma is good for them. They can treat my symptoms.
On the other hand, in 1712 Johann Bessler built a gravity powered engine. He simply converted linear
momentum into angular momentum.
If using 12 weights, 4 weights can rotate the wheel while the weight to the right of the axle leverages the
weights passing top and bottom center.
And anyone who knows science also knows that linear momentum cannot be conserved as angular momentum.
It will be interesting. A disabled Veteran whose Father ran from Nazis for his life has to flee the U.S. I am hoping
Norway will help me because Americans said I do not have a problem.
An FYI, I am trying to help a Montana farmer with irrigating their crops. That hasn't been done before.

p.s., Bessler lifted 2 opposing weights using leverage. This is just too easy of a math problem.

Attachments

• Bessler's Wheel.jpg
    Bessler's Wheel.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 9
IT looks like a whiner from here, with the air conditioner fan blowing inward it is sure to work, so to turn lost energy into useful power.

Move over Tesla, here comes the real thing.

Recycling can be good, I once went from an Indian to a BSA.

Last edited:
Tu cherches pour quel? Je ne comprende pas. Tu es un Americain, oui? Pourquoi
tu n'aime pas mois? je veux savoir..
Would you care to discuss math? I heard science and engineering are based on it.
Tu parle, Je cherche pour il. What do you mean? Tu ne sais pas Jospehp Heywood?
Pourquoi? Je veux savois si'l vous plait.

I'm not an UPer, okay? However I do love 2 feet of snow like them.

Attachments

• Besslers Wheel.png
    Besslers Wheel.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 1
IT looks like a whiner from here, with the air conditioner fan blowing inward it is sure to work, so to turn lost energy into useful power.

Because you show how "smart" Americans are, a science experiment that I'm pursuing. Over 700 scientists at the IPCC
missed it.

https://climate-cycling.com/?page_id=33

It's all fairly basic. Anyone can understand how the Earth's moment of inertia allows for inter glacial periods and ice ages, right?
This is just basic science. You know, f = ma, momentum = mv and i = lw. How simple can things be, right? That simple is how simple.
And then we get into Newton's laws of motion. That's 1687 when speaking a language other than English https://arxiv.org/abs/1301.3097
Yep, in German language papers he was known. His witnesses were credible.
And today many Americans can't understand basic math. Insults do grow old.

No math represents I support Samuel Langley as 1st in flight. He flew 3 airplanes with no pilot into the Potomac River financed by the U.S.
government. Langley airbase in Washington, D.C. is named after him because he was first in flight and proved it was impossible.
And America believed him.

Americans do know who to support. This is proof that the Wright Bros. weren't first in flight as Brazil claims. That distinction belongs to
Albertos Santos-Dumont who was observed flying an airplane in Paris, France.

Last edited:

Can I have a family in the U.S? I will be 62 in another week. I'd like to have one. When I ran over a Russian submarine, did that upset Americans?
Sea of Japan, USS Kitty Hawk, that was 1984. And I can't have a life in the U.S. because I did bad, right? Ever think some of us want to move
past that? And yet now the U.S. and Russia are at war and Ukraine is the victim. Really?
And that's why I can't have a life in the U.S. I ran over a Russian submarine and Americans hate me for it. Right? If you're wondering, there's a
reason why phone talkers are called that.They relay "ALL" messages on board ship. The media never made it known what happened.
Still, if I want to have a life in America, that becomes far more toxic.

Both America and Russia haven't mentioned what really happened. It is odd but those of those who were there will never tell.
Ever hear of Russia disagreeing with the U.S. ? That doesn't happen. Who was to blame? Not America and not Russia.
And I'm building a perpetual motion machine. And what did Russia and the U.S. of A. say about an aircraft carrier and a submarine?
Can you guys tell me? It'd be very helpful. How does an aircraft carrier run over a submarine?
I could tell you but in all these years no one has said why. Some things just aren't allowed to be discussed.

Americans do know who to support. This is proof that the Wright Bros. weren't first in flight as Brazil claims. That distinction belongs to

And do you know why the American Wright brothers beat the Chinese to make an airplane?
Ha, figured you did not know that.
Because two Wongs could never beat one Wright.

And global warming... That is just because of liberal and conservative friction..and friction causes heat.

And to prove the world is flat, just set a bolling ball on the sidewalk and it stays right in that one place.

But I do think that China beat the USA. brazil and France to the first balloon flight.

And do you know why the American Wright brothers beat the Chinese to make an airplane?

And global warming... That is just because of liberal and conservative friction..and friction causes heat.

And to prove the world is flat, just set a bolling ball on the sidewalk and it stays right in that one place.

But I do think that China beat the USA. brazil and France to the first balloon flight.

Can you understand actual science? My website actually understand the Meriodnal Overturnning Circulation.
Just a basic science type thing like conservation of momentum like that ever really happens.

And as a disabled Veteran I have no right to a life in America. You have proved my point sir because
no one will say you are wrong. I just love America because of people like you!

If actual science was easy your invention would have already been invented.
And yet you're on about what never happened. You must hate not knowing
what we can't talk about. It's just that some things you never talk about. It's
odd that way because it's NSA type info. The press did have their report. I
can't say otherwise. And we know perpetual motion is impossible, right?

Cannot follow OPs posts. Specifically do not have the attention span for that much crap. OP needs to compress their original thoughts so they are easily ignored.

Cannot follow OPs posts. Specifically do not have the attention span for that much crap. OP needs to compress their original thoughts so they are easily ignored.
I'll simplify for you because you're a machinist. A link to my website. climate-cycling.com
It's your basic science type stufff. It's nothing complicated like mechanics and leverage. That's what older kids consider.

Are you going to post links to the last forum that ran you off as an idiot, like the last time you were posting here, threatening to sue the site owner over the supposed harassment of the mentally ill? Or whatever it was?

Are you going to post links to the last forum that ran you off as an idiot, like the last time you were posting here, threatening to sue the site owner over the supposed harassment of the mentally ill? Or whatever it was?
And my build works you'll say "When you commit suicide I was only motivating you". All you can say is you are right and it's the other person.
But you simply cannot discuss math. In Kentucky it is illegal to cause someone to commit suicide like you're trying. However it's not illegal
for you to push them to suicide, only if they commit suicide. Isn't the law suicidal that way?
As for you, forums owners will say "we're stupid" and ignore Newton's laws of motion. Yep, they'll be able to say did some guy named Newton
come up with laws of motion in 1687 (when En Principia) was published. How could they know? Ignorance will be their excuse.

While I kinda like the idea that I might push you to suicide, so far, I don't think I have actually brought the idea up. But, don't hold back, on my account!

"when your build works" is going to rock the whole world, especially the world of physics. So many smart people, and there, you, smarter than all of them!

Maybe, instead of sharing your thoughts with us, and giving away all that knowledge, you should keep it to yourself, until it is perfected, and then you can have all the glory, instead of having other guys steal your ideas!

Post when you have a working model, eh?

To be off topic, why I have to build a perpetual motion machine. In 2009 my surgeon put intestines in wrong. Who cares?
Nobody. Not your problem. I get it. Yet if I want to do something so I can get out of America and its abuse, impossible.
BTW, this is 2023 and I haven't killed myself. And this all started with my service connected disabilities. I served in the
U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent. Being from Dayton, Ohio I wasn't "one of them". Why I can't live in the U.S.
I'll be 62 on the 15th. And my own family disowned me because I started learning to speak Norske and Engleske
in Norway. Except for my Father, they knew not to learn Norske and were considered "good" Americans.

View attachment 383754
The standard answer to a situation like that would be to declare that you were Full Of Sh1t!

The standard answer to a situation like that would be to declare that you were Full Of Sh1t!
And you had kids because.....? Your kids love you and I don't. Their diapers are full, empty them.
A failure to discuss math and science, that is on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back