What's new
What's new

What I Am Currently Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. No kids.

Just fools to deal with.

Post videos of your working models!
I'll post videos of he kids I never had. America is the greatest country on Earth and I love my kids.
You won't say someone was kept from having a family, right?

I'll post videos of he kids I never had. America is the greatest country on Earth and I love my kids.
You won't say someone was kept from having a family, right?
But so far, other than to blither and blab about how much better your mind is than others, you have comletely managed to avoid supporting your supposed main idea, of the perpetual motion mechanism you claim to be building.

As for the kids you never had, I dunno. There are other sites that would be happier to see the used tissue paper and goo, that that amounts to.

But so far, other than to blither and blab about how much better your mind is than others, you have comletely managed to avoid supporting your supposed main idea, of the perpetual motion mechanism you claim to be building.

As for the kids you never had, I dunno. There are other sites that would be happier to see the used tissue paper and goo, that that amounts to.
And you'll show your kids, I fucked your mother and that was it. I have to wonder if Hitler was this hateful. Jews were only about 1 in 7 people Hitler disapproved
of. My Father was almost one of them. Forum moderators caught his friend. He needed to be moderated and was never seen again in Aalesund. Apparently his
moderation was too much for him. What do you think? I know people should be obedient and do as they are told. I am most willing to say you are right and I am wrong. It is a mistake on my part to disagree with you.

And you'll show your kids, I fucked your mother and that was it. I have to wonder if Hitler was this hateful. Jews were only about 1 in 7 people Hitler disapproved
of. My Father was almost one of them. Forum moderators caught his friend. He needed to be moderated and was never seen again in Aalesund. Apparently his
moderation was too much for him. What do you think? I know people should be obedient and do as they are told. I am most willing to say you are right and I am wrong. It is a mistake on my part to disagree with you.
Staying at least as Classy, as you are smart! LOL!

Looks good on you!

And yet when I held a part in my hand , it did not work. And when that part was shown as working
with another part, 2 meaningless parts worked together. I never saw them work together. I worked
in a CNC machine shop that made parts for a camera. I never saw the parts work together.
I can say I was shown how the parts worked together or the images they took but you'd need to
find GEC Engineering as the manufacturer. If not, Chandler, Arizona gives you a starting point and
attack them. Ask about circa 2,000. Mother and father were teachers.

And yet when I held a part in my hand , it did not work. And when that part was shown as working
with another part, 2 meaningless parts worked together. I never saw them work together. I worked
in a CNC machine shop that made parts for a camera. I never saw the parts work together.
I can say I was shown how the parts worked together or the images they took but you'd need to
find GEC Engineering as the manufacturer. If not, Chandler, Arizona gives you a starting point and
attack them. Ask about circa 2,000. Mother and father were teachers.
And that all has 'what' to do with what you claim to be making?

As for my mother, I met a few of her boyfriends over the years. All had in common, one thing you don't have. They were smart! capable of carrying on, an intelligent conversation.

Just saying. That pretty much rules you right out!

Mom has had her problems, but a guy like you, doesn't qualify, really. Standards, eh?

As for my mother, I met a few of her boyfriends over the years. All had in common, one thing you don't have. They were smart! capable of carrying on, an intelligent conversation.

Mom has had her problems, but a guy like you, doesn't qualify, really. Standards, eh?
An

And yet you guys understand nothing about math. I will never prove you wrong. I'll also never have a life in America.
And you'll explain why.

An FYI, my Father lived under the 3rd Reich. I'll not say a word. Hitler was right and so are you guys.
What can I say to be right? I haven't learned that yet. I can learn to speak English like you guys,
You have to give me a chance, Teach me to talk like you. I can learn.

An FYI, my Father lived under the 3rd Reich. I'll not say a word. Hitler was right and so are you guys.
What can I say to be right? I haven't learned that yet. I can learn to speak English like you guys,
You have to give me a chance, Teach me to talk like you. I can learn.
What's the Third Reich, got to do with your claims that you screwed my mother? That shit was 50 years ago!

You have an awful lot of excuses, as to why it falls on the shoulders of anyone but yours!

An

And yet you guys understand nothing about math. I will never prove you wrong. I'll also never have a life in America.
And you'll explain why.
For a guy that wants mathematical proof, it's pretty funny that you quoted my post twice in a row, as if that made it more important somehow!

QT somebody (Are you going to post links to the last forum that ran you off as an idiot,)
I don't think you are an idiot, I think you have an inquisitive mind and such projects as yours are very useful. I would help with your project if I could.
But there is no justification to put the USA down or to put me down.
I do have a USA patent, not that having one makes me smart.
As a matter of fact, my friend Gregory who has a Ph.D. in a few subjects and who was a rocket scientist said that my theory on gravity was not possible.

Science is based on observation and math. An example is Newton's g = GM1M2/r^2. That is wrong.
While r^2 represents as an example the distance between the Moon (M1 in this case) and the Earth (M2 in this case),
it should actually be factored g = GM1/r^2 = a = GM2/r^2. a would be the common denominator which is when the
acceleration of gravity towards the Moon and the Earth are the same. Scientists have missed this mistake that Newton
made. This while it is taught in school, they didn't consider the math they were taught in school.
When factored this way then the mutual gravitational attraction between the Moon and the Earth will both agree with
g = GM/r^2. It is this formula which shows that at sea level on the Earth's surface its acceleration due to gravity in 9.806m/s.
Just basic math and science.
My work on "perpetual motion" has allowed me to understand why ice ages and interglacial periods happen. When a full on
ice age happens, the Earth's moment of inertia changes so it can spin faster. This allows it to have a more circular orbit. When
that allows those glaciers to melt because the Earth spends more time closer to the Sun, then the Earth's spin slows because
its moment of inertia has changed again. Scientists do not consider this.
What scientists have missed is when the Earth's spin slows then the orbital velocity of the Sun's gravitational field has a greater
affect on the Earth increasing its orbital velocity. When this happens then the Sun's gravity can give the Earth a gravity boost
accelerating it even faster which is what leads to an ice age. The interglacial period we've been in might be coming to a close.
An example is a Viking mountain pass (am 1/2 Norwegian and have lived in Norway and spoken Norske) was open for about
1,000 years until about 1,200. During this time there was the Dark Ages cool period but no Little Ice Age. When the next cool
period comes, if another Little Ice Age happens then I'll be proven right.
As for "perpetual motion" the Earth spins in "perpetuity" because its mass creates gravity which creates rotational velocity. Of
course when considering the Earth's moment of inertia and it's orbital velocity at that point, if it is rotating slower does that mean
that space is not empty and is resisting the rotation of the Earth?
As for what I am building, the math is simple. 5π is greater than 25π. Or keeping it simple, 15.707 is greater than 78.540. And
now you'll say that's wrong when torque is considered as leverage. With ice ages and interglacials, I might ask Norway if they'd
like to show America how it's done. And if you go to https://climate-cycling.com/, that's my website. I am pursuing an experiment
to see if I know the solution to what the IPCC observed and made known in 2013. They know that greenhouse gasses N2O, CO2
and CH4 are helping the ozone layer to recover. They don't know why.
If I am right then I'll be showing what no scientist in the world knows. My interest in atmospheric chemistry actually started when
I served on board the USS Kitty Hawk and worked in an engine room. And because we are bad people we ran over a Russian
submarine. I think those of us who know what happened don't care to talk about it. It easily could've been much worse.
And this stuff is fairly basic.
p.s., I thought some people might find the concept of what I'm building interesting. Since I am working in inches, the radius the
top weight rotates is 5Pi. When a weight rotates from the top to the bottom, 25Pi means 25 inches times 3.142.
If torque is used as leverage, can the average leverage then the top weight uses only 1/5th of the work the overbalanced weights
are doing. In 1712, Bessler used leverage from what he said was at a 4:1 ratio. His "witnesses" said they heard 8 knocking sounds.
His drawings show he might've gone to 12 weights. That'd give 4 weights generating torque while 1 weight leveraged to weights to
shift their balance. Math actually allows for it.
With my experiment, "perpetual motion" isn't possible because gravity doesn't have energy. My experiment will rely on gravity
keeping atmospheric gasses excited when both pressure and temperature drops. And why am I in this situation? I served in the
U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent. The result was 2 service connected disabilities because I'm not "one of you" My hearing loss
has basically ruined my life. Or was that serving in the U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent? Kind of why I think Norwegians might
want to work with me. Christopher Bergen was killed by his American father-in-law for wishing him Happy Birthday.

Gratulerer med dagen is Happy Birthday. Could you imagine, his father-in-law didn't recognize him. Both pictures seems to be taken
on the same balcony.
This kind of begs the question, what does it mean to be an American? I am from Dayton, Ohio, home of the Wright Bros. They flew
their plane at Kittyhawk, North Carolina, I served on board the USS Kitty Hawk and then worked for the Boeing Airplane Co. in
Seattle, Wa. And I even ran over a Russian submarine and served in the U.S. Navy but I can't have a life in the U.S. because I am
not an American.

Attachments

• Bessler's Wheel 1712.png
    Bessler's Wheel 1712.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
p.s., I need an ileostomy. Doctors say it will not help me. I have to go by what they say. It does not matter that when I had
an ileostomy I was healthy, I have to go by someone else says.
With what Bessler built in 1712, can you understand leverage and torque? With the attached image, could the weight to
the right of the axle lift the weights passing top and bottom center? Does leverage allow for that? If it does, do the other 4 weights
create enough torque to rotate the wheel?
This is where being familiar with trigonometry and analytic trigonometry would help. With some of what I get into you'd need to
understand the difference between KE = 3/2kT and KE = 3/2rT. And then when the J-T coefficient shows a gas becoming more
excited when cooled, where is the energy coming from?
Basically, can we discuss wood working and how it might allow for some interesting results or be jerks? Some people might
find this interesting and want to build one of their own while simplifying the build. I'm building mine to be displayed in a museum.
If someone wanted to build one for some other purpose, building it with plywood would be a lot easier.

Attachments

• Mt 67.1.png
    Mt 67.1.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 1
But still no signs of woodwork...

Didn't (obviously) occur to you, that you would take a whole lot less flack, if you just posted pictures of what you actually accomplished, did it?

Well, you promised earlier, to not say a word. Add Liar to your list of accomplishments of note. Well, that and claiming you had relations with my Mom, like a mentally unstable 12 year old.

But still no signs of woodwork...

Didn't (obviously) occur to you, that you would take a whole lot less flack, if you just posted pictures of what you actually accomplished, did it?

Well, you promised earlier, to not say a word. Add Liar to your list of accomplishments of note. Well, that and claiming you had relations with my Mom, like a mentally unstable 12 year old.
I have shown my work before. It does not matter if someone might find it interesting. It only matters who is offended by it.
I'll show what I built and how if modified would agree with what Bessler said he built in 1712. With what I built, if I switched to tapered
roller bearings then it might work.
With tapered roller bearings the bearing sits on both the journal and the race. This means that when either the race or the journal rotate,
the rollers can separate from each other. Friction rolling in the opposite direction as the next bear will cause this to happen. Then they
can easily roll between the journal and the race allowing for rolling friction. Other bearings might slide over the lubrication as with a car's
main bearing which is lubricate but is stationary.
On a low torque/energy application, that extra resistance simply requires more energy to overcome it. My current build, to rotate a weight,
when using nylon bushings it will require an extra 10% of work to be performed over w = md. Without getting into f = ma, it will be close to
5x the torque necessary to cause overbalance.
And some people who like wood working or history might find this interesting. After all, Albertos Santos-Dumont proved the Wright Bros.
were successful while he is a Brazilian, he flew his airplane in France. The say is "para vis Ingles". Do it so the English can see.

p.s., Just an FYI, When Bessler was accused of fraud and was arrested, one of his witnesses was Gottfried Leibniz. He helped to invent
calculus. And with Bessler, he said a 4 to 1 ratio and a 12 foot diameter wheel. If using 8 weights as has been said and lifts the top and bottom
weights over 45 degrees, a 6 foot radius times 2cos 45 = 8.49 feet. At a 4 to 1 ratio, the lift is 8.49/4 = 2.1225 feet. Basically 25 1/2 inches.
What I'm building is a much improved design. It is possible that because of Bessler having been arrested as a fraud, his destroying his work
shows no further progress was made.

Attachments

• Almost Finished.png
    Almost Finished.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Bessler's Wheel 1712.png
    Bessler's Wheel 1712.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 4
This has got to be that new AI spambot....
Why not discuss math or woodworking? It's easy to tell the Americans online. With Nini music, they told her toxic
replies make you stronger.
To be a good AI spambot, if Norwegians helped me to do computer modeling that people in America (this includes
people you immigrate here to be great) can't do, what does that say about America? That I learned nothing from
visiting Carillon Park https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/ on a daily basis as a kid?
I basically grew up in that park because they let me and some of my brothers have free roam of the place. We weren't
required to take the tour but we did make it our summertime home.
Just an FYI, letting kids roam that place freely I think is breaking the rules. We'd occasionally join tours as well. Kind of why
I know why there's an America today. Americans today simply don't care.
To discuss woodworking, a negro was a woodworker. He wasn't allowed to marry who he loved. While whites accepted him,
his love was not a free Negro. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smit...aster-craftsman-freedman-thomas-day-22569830/
I am a spambot that knows history. If you did not know this part of woodworking history, are you a woodworker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back