What's new
What's new

What I Am Currently Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shown my work before. It does not matter if someone might find it interesting. It only matters who is offended by it.
I'll show what I built and how if modified would agree with what Bessler said he built in 1712. With what I built, if I switched to tapered
roller bearings then it might work.
That there in bold is one of the funniest, and maybe the saddest, of the willfully stupid statements I have yet seen produced, and having spent almost thirty years in the Military, that is saying a fair bit!

You keep on changing the subject. Are you going to produce something, or just talk about other things as if they somehow give a reason for your failures?

Here's a hint for you! Air Bearings. So close to zero friction, although not quite there! And another sadder one. If it could be made to work, it already would have been!
Maybe while you are so busy doing math that agrees with your theories, do some to figure out where the energy is going, between friction losses, and the energy (mysteriously unaccounted for!) to flip those weights from dangling down, to out sideways, supposedly providing energy to the wheel.

Another one, to solve the 'church lady next door' noise issue. Hand tools! Planes, hand saws scrapers, sandpaper, etc. All run quiet and allow progress without noise!

I don't really care about whether you had a tough go. So did lots of folks. I don't care so much that you claim to have f**ked my mother either, as it gives me insight in to your mental capacities.

Citizenship issues are easy to deal with! Become one! Thousands of boat people managed. Should be a cakewalk for ya!

Hell, produce a Besslers wheel with a motor on it to turn it, for all I care, as long as it doesn't look like a crafts project from the 'special kids' school. Which, base on my observations of some of the special kids doing woodwork, is more than just a little slight of their capabilities. A stretch for yours, though...

Grab your ankles folks, it's BOHICA time again. :crazy:
While I was deployed in Bosnia, in support of a helicopter unit that we had over there, A couple of the guys there were pretty decent cartoon artists, so BOHICA, featured pretty prominently in their works that were posted up around the place. Either as part of the background, or on the name tag of the starring lead, in the cartoons.

Some newb LT., decided that since "BOHICA" was so common around the HelDet, he named an Air Support Operation "OP BOHICA Thunder"!

He had no idea why there was a round of snickering in the briefing room, after every repetition of the name. Funny chit!

One of my supervisors still thinks I had something to do with it. LOL!

Side note: Did he get booted out for a break, or is he just off enriching someone else's lives?

While I was deployed in Bosnia, in support of a helicopter unit that we had over there, A couple of the guys there were pretty decent cartoon artists, so BOHICA, featured pretty prominently in their works that were posted up around the place. Either as part of the background, or on the name tag of the starring lead, in the cartoons.

Some newb LT., decided that since "BOHICA" was so common around the HelDet, he named an Air Support Operation "OP BOHICA Thunder"!

He had no idea why there was a round of snickering in the briefing room, after every repetition of the name. Funny chit!

One of my supervisors still thinks I had something to do with it. LOL!

Side note: Did he get booted out for a break, or is he just off enriching someone else's lives?
He got a 1 month break.

trevj,

laughing my ass off over that post!

I wonder if they could have somehow convinced him to put an "FNG" logo on his helmet.

That was pretty much the height of epic silliness, in an otherwise pretty unremarkable deployment! I dunno that anyone would have bothered, re: FNG markings. I think everyone pretty much knew! :)

I still have some pretty high opinions of the folks I worked with, then, and still wouldn't slow down if I saw some of the folks I worked FOR, laid out in the middle of a road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back