What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

standardparts

Diamond
Yes, the stock market is doing well. Is it your contention the Dementia Joe is the one who decides if stocks rise or fall? BTW---"Dismal Presidency" is a term being used by liberal media to describe Joe Biden.

Google 'dismal presidency' and the first hit you get is "Obama's dismal presidency"...after that it's all Joe Biden......Funny stuff for sure. Am telling you--the media ain't happy with Joey.

Big B

Diamond
Where is the BigBser, he accuses me of being afraid and that is a laugh, how about we have a meet up sometime in East St. Louis. I have been there, he probably should think it is a wonderful place, a lot of the oppressed destroying everything in sight.

Hint: Big B is now sitting around whining about his pain and at the same time bragging about how tough he is. You TRUMP CULT MORONS are a real hoot.

Big B

Diamond
I have stayed away for about a week, and good grief Charlie Brown! B is just like a broken record. Says the same crap over and over.

I think CitizenF16 has it right. Autistic, 3rd grader, and Ill add, basically a never did nothing never been nothing retard.

Your turn, drill press boy!

Must be you have missed the TRUMP CULT MORON substandardparts that posts several times daily about Biden's poll numbers. Of course with you also being an upcoming star of the TRUMP CULT you likely missed those posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.