Status
Not open for further replies.
Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat

Keep digging for a while longer.

Please.

Wouldn't want a "hung" jury, would we?

Too much dick-swinging on PM, already.

:(

You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS sure do have a thing about dicks, don't you. Just think, if you were in the military today you wouldn't have to hide your homosexuality anymore.

I'll bet you loved those communal showers.

Well Obama and Biden did drag our country out of the hell that w bush left for them so there is that.

Your CULT GOD trump rode the stock market roller coaster that Obama and Biden left for him until the market crashed due to his lies about Covid.

And I'm not a huge Biden fan but he was so much better choice than your cult god trump that there was no comparison. I hate pathological liars like trump and he is the king of pathological liars.

And before you start about high gas prices why not take some money out of your bloated portfolio (thanks Biden) and buy some extra gas.

such a silly vague response, typical and I expected nothing less. Trump holds your beer when it comes to lying BTW

Dang sonny!

B Gumbay.

I thought you were actually going to do that for sure and here I am once again not disappointed.

Lolol. I will say on the strategic steps taken to ensure our Steel and Aluminum industry remains intact is still a critical issue. The tariffs levied were big news. Over time exemptions for allies were given and China being the largest producer in the world who had dumped enough steel likely to build a 20 lane highway to the moon continued business and simply shook off the extra inconvenience.

They likely increased exports overall. Smart powerhouse what do we expect that we are destined for war? That would be pure insanity and on both sides informed view. Sort of defeats the purpose of business doesn’t it? Capitalism will make even Communists CINOS Communists In Name Only. Lol:rolleyes5:

Conditions were changed even though tariffs remained. The end of the world did not come and some grudging respect for learning why any American in the past would undertake such doomsday insanity as Gospel!

Circumstances definitely changed and no one was upset by the change either because it worked out well. The X Pres is not upset over it regardless if these never came to pass.

I have not found one of those new steel plants. I looked in the dogs bed, in the grandkids toy box, I overturned several rocks over which I came across, I searched Google Satellite pictures, and the list is longer and growing. I will keep you apprised B. I am still looking.

B I am suspicious of my dogs because they have been hanging out with the cats a lot and I suspect those cats have secrets on where they are located. If that is the case I am not looking in their litter box. Give me a rifle and Ammo and I will survive the coming end of times.:) I will do anything for love but I won’t do that! “Look in cats litter box or Aunt Malice’s is off limits”. I admit that would be a good place to hide them especially Aunt Malice’s because it is never emptied.

Maybe they are in Tasmania or Australia. The reason I suspect that is that our Pres is actually going there and building Nuclear powered Submarines. Gee whiz a security risk gargantuan to say the least. That is so unreal I would not be surprised if a piano dropped from the sky just missing the roadrunner!

Maybe Trump knows but he ain’t sayin or maybe they are on the moon or orbiting earth or perhaps they are on a Asteroid passing close to earth every once and a while.

I will keep looking B.

Maybe you should look in Iraq. I heard that they are pretty good at hiding non existent WMD's. Maybe the steel plants are there.

Or maybe, just maybe there were no WMD's and no steel plants and you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS have bought into a bunch of blatant lies and are too full of pride to admit that you got duped. I'm pretty sure the latter is true.

ask me how much of a fuck i give about your feelings.

I don't give a shit what you give a fuck about any more than I give a fuck about anything else that you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS give a fuck about.

I can't fix stupid and you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS have a bad case of stupid.

Just a friendly reminder for the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS posting here that you should probably check your blood pressure. I'd hate so have any of you stroke out and miss out on the fun.

Well Obama and Biden did drag our country out of the hell that w bush left for them so there is that.

Your CULT GOD trump rode the stock market roller coaster that Obama and Biden left for him until the market crashed due to his lies about Covid.

And I'm not a huge Biden fan but he was so much better choice than your cult god trump that there was no comparison. I hate pathological liars like trump and he is the king of pathological liars.

And before you start about high gas prices why not take some money out of your bloated portfolio (thanks Biden) and buy some extra gas.

So you claim that the economy under President Trump was a result of policies put in several years prior from the previous mention? But in the same breath you claim obama and biden altered the economy quickly on their own?

Which one is it, you can't have both.

And as far as gas prices, we had low prices under Trump because of his policies to make us energy independent. Biden killed the Keystone pipeline on his first day!
EO #13990 article 6. Look it up. In his first weeks he revoked dozens of President Trump's EO's and proclamations, and what you see today are the results.

Learn a little bit about your government before you start foaming at the mouth...

B, I am pretty much convinced that you are full of "Biden" about everything you say. You act like a dam 17 yr old pink haired teenage girl in mom's basement just trolling to up your internet cred.

Try convincing some of us about obama and biden's greatness and accomplishments. And honesty and integrity, since that is what you seem to have the biggest beef about with 45.

I'll be waiting...

Joe Biden has brought people together of both sexes, all ages, races,political affiliation, and socioeconomic status to shout "F**k Joe Biden" in groups of 50,000 at a time or more at sporting events. No time in recent history has such a large diverse group all did something together. You couldn't even get them all to stand for the flag. He is uniting people that the two presidents before him divided. So far to date that is his big accomplishment.

I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

I'm not opposed to starting another thread.

And demon73, You're welcome.
Political stuff like this does not belong on PM. That said, for the rest of your life you shall live under a conservative Supreme Court because Trump installed a record three new young Justices while serving only one term. Enjoy!!! :)

Thread started just 3 hours ago and already Big Bitcher has used the word Cult 32 times.
How are they doing on that TDS vaccine?

So you claim that the economy under President Trump was a result of policies put in several years prior from the previous mention? But in the same breath you claim obama and biden altered the economy quickly on their own?

Which one is it, you can't have both.

And as far as gas prices, we had low prices under Trump because of his policies to make us energy independent. Biden killed the Keystone pipeline on his first day!
EO #13990 article 6. Look it up. In his first weeks he revoked dozens of President Trump's EO's and proclamations, and what you see today are the results.

Learn a little bit about your government before you start foaming at the mouth...

Mostly we had low gas prices under trump because the country was mostly shut down due to trumps lying and mishandling of the covid crisis. "It will be gone in a few weeks" type shit. Just a small number of people infected. He later admitted to lying about it so he wouldn't scare us. He had the facts and lied to us about what the real threat was. Long after GM was working on making ventilators trump "ordered them" to make ventilators.

Why don't you take some money out of your bloated 401K and buy yourself a tanker truck of gasoline and don't forget to thank Biden for the roaring stock market.

Rome wasn't built in a day and steel mills don't get built overnight. Here's 3 in the works. The permitting and review process alone can take several years.

U.S. Steel Looking For Site To Build New Steel Mill – CBS Pittsburgh

Nucor weighing Midwest sites for new $2.7 billion steel plant - MarketWatch

Ground broken for massive steel mill expansion near Mobile - al.com

Your cult god trump said there were six or seven (depending on what speech of lies you saw) steel mills BEING BUILT. Not "some day steel mills will be built".

I clicked on the first link and the story was from Sept. 17, 2021 so unless trump had a crystal ball he was just lying like he did every day of his pathetic life.

Nice try though. I can always count on you to try to legitimize his many lies.

Your cult god trump said there were six or seven (depending on what speech of lies you saw) steel mills BEING BUILT. Not "some day steel mills will be built".

I clicked on the first link and the story was from Sept. 17, 2021 so unless trump had a crystal ball he was just lying like he did every day of his pathetic life.

Nice try though. I can always count on you to try to legitimize his many lies.

Yawn, probably repeating with the steel industry told him, and if not, so fucking what? my god you are nuts

Joe Biden has brought people together of both sexes, all ages, races,political affiliation, and socioeconomic status to shout "F**k Joe Biden" in groups of 50,000 at a time or more at sporting events. No time in recent history has such a large diverse group all did something together. You couldn't even get them all to stand for the flag. He is uniting people that the two presidents before him divided. So far to date that is his big accomplishment.

I'll bet those TRUMP CULT MEMBERS in the stands even have their young children shouting FUCK JOE BIDEN. That's how they roll. No wonder the "family values" thing that the republicons used for a short time didn't stick. They have zero family values to use as examples.

Political stuff like this does not belong on PM. That said, for the rest of your life you shall live under a conservative Supreme Court because Trump installed a record three new young Justices while serving only one term. Enjoy!!! :)

Thank you for bring up the cheating that went on with the appointments of supreme court justices. Four years earlier republicons said that they couldn't seat a justice in an election year and then they seated one a couple of months before an election. If anyone ever needed an example of cheating at the highest levels of government this is one.

Hopefully the supreme court has better security than the US capitol had on January 6th, 2021 or they may reap what they sew if they make bad decisions.

And the TRUMP CULT has a quorum now that citizenf16 is back. I was beginning to worry about you. Kind of like I worry about the weather. LOL

Is this your site? If not kindly STFU. I'll be here smacking down the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS as long as I am able.

And now we have the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS posting in red. Oh my. I that some kind of secret TRUMP CULT CODE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back