What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your thread to any of the political websites, this is a machining site not a political shit show.

I was asked by a TRUMP CULT MEMBER to start my own site. In fact it seems like a few of the other TRUMP CULT MEMBERS chimed in and agreed that I should start my own thread.

Then when I saw the new thread from TRUMP CULT MEMBER Scottl I knew the time was right. At least I didn't post it in the general section or the shop owners section. I kept it here where most political threads have been for many years.

Not like I expect you or any of the other TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to care.

Stuff like this is meant to rile up the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS so it only needs to be done at a second grade level. Not much critical thinking going on in the TRUMP CULT. Reference Jewish space lasers and stuff like that. What a crazy bunch that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS are.

Would be interested in a thread on "Jewish Space Lasers".

Take your thread to any of the political websites, this is a machining site not a political shit show.

Or maybe you just think that it's OK for your fellow TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to start political threads and not the rest of us. I heard you guys didn't like cancel culture but here we are.

You should start by copulating with spiders instead of bats, then...

Pity they didn't ask you to lay eggs, shit Vegemite, or piss gasoline, what with Bidenflation prices as they are.

With all of this Bidenflation that you speak of if we're not careful gas prices will be as much as they were under w bush. I remember paying around $4.25 for regular and that was about 15 years ago. I'd expect gas to be more than that now but thanks to Obama and Biden prices were stabililized and stayed pretty low for many years now. And trump was just riding the low gas price wave that Obama started.

This guy has serious issues, I pity him more than I do schizophrenics, TDS can ruin someone's life like this, so sad that something that someone he never met said three years ago bothers him so much that he feels he has to post a thread on a machinist website about it. Almost brings tears to my eyes to see someone so sick in the head.

Crikey!

You have the patience and tolerance for abscessed-tooth-grade PAIN to assemble THAT?

You should maybe take up hand-scraping for casual entertainment?

:(

I'm guessing that demon gets paid a few rubles an hour for his efforts to prop up the TRUMP CULT. But hopefully he is being paid by Putin and not trump as trump has a habit of stiffing his help.

With all of this Bidenflation that you speak of if we're not careful gas prices will be as much as they were under w bush. I remember paying around $4.25 for regular and that was about 15 years ago. I'd expect gas to be more than that now but thanks to Obama and Biden prices were stabililized and stayed pretty low for many years now. And trump was just riding the low gas price wave that Obama started.

Would make a great thread...."Machinists and high gas prices--It's a good thing"

Yes and I didn't have to spend an hour mining comments to get you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS triggered. I think they are all here now with the exception of citizenf16. I hope he didn't die from Covid. Really. I kind of miss his stupidity on display for everyone to see.

Well,,,,most of us would hate to miss the show! This could very well be a defining moment in your life.

This guy has serious issues, I pity him more than I do schizophrenics, TDS can ruin someone's life like this, so sad that something that someone he never met said three years ago bothers him so much that he feels he has to post a thread on a machinist website about it. Almost brings tears to my eyes to see someone so sick in the head.

I'm having similar thoughts about your delusions about the attempted takeover of our government on January 6th, 2021. I expect that you get the unvarnished truth from the trump news network.

Once again, Practical machinists liar in Chief, Big B, is making shit up again.
The link below will show you what the national average for gasoline under the Bush era (2001-2009) was.
Why do you lie so much? seek help

Fact #915: March 7, 2016 Average Historical Annual Gasoline Pump Price, 1929-2015 | Department of Energy

Bill- honestly.
Even to the extent you may be correct.
Why rub peoples nose in it?

Choosing a political candidate is a tough call of taking the bad with the good.
Allow that those in opposition to your views have made that calculation and are not indifferent.

(and I said I stay out of these threads,...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back