What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one Bill. I almost forgot that yuuuuuuge trump lie? Mexico will pay for the wall. I wonder how we are doing on collecting on that one. Last I knew trump was siphoning money from our military budget to pay for his stupid wall. But history shows us that many dictators favor walls and trump is a wannabe dictator. No wonder he shined Putin's shoes.

Missed opportunity...Should be charging $10. a head for every person crossing over the border into the United States.

Should be a new thread "Boost your shop profits--Hire an illegal"

So what are the headlines like? I mean, not three years ago, but like today n stuff

“Biden in his campaign promised more family and medical leave for workers. Now Democrats are said to be stripping the benefits from his signature social-spending package” ~ Business Insider
“Joe Biden could face midterms wipeout as omens mount” ~ Newsweek
“Media finally admitting Biden is a cognitive mess” ~ Foxnews
“Biden is getting dragged in the polls” ~ Politico

Yikes

Bill- honestly.
Even to the extent you may be correct.
Why rub peoples nose in it?

Choosing a political candidate is a tough call of taking the bad with the good.
Allow that those in opposition to your views have made that calculation and are not indifferent.

(and I said I stay out of these threads,...)

Bill? Who's "Bill"?

Bill- honestly.
Political position? AFAICS, they are all arseholes.

As to the Blivet?

Because being "kind" to a Masochist is actually Sadistic.

A(ny) OCD Masochist whines, begs, pleads, and grovels for criticism in such an enduring tragic manner? Go to his profile. Start reading posts.

Sumthin is bustid 'tween those ears..

Why be so cruelly ungenerous as to deny the poor submissive what he so desperately seeks?

Mind.. someone ELSE can do the bits with the rubber bikini, spike heels, scat, and whips...

That there is preverted.

:(

Bill- honestly.

Choosing a political candidate is a tough call of taking the bad with the good.
Allow that those in opposition to your views have made that calculation and are not indifferent.

(and I said I stay out of these threads,...)

Billy Boy can't seem to resist chatting with me. He loves a good argument and has plenty of lies to use but not nearly as many as substandardparts and steelerfn has. And Billy Boy's comments are usually gobbldygook but he's getting better at writing something that we can almost understand.

And as to staying out of these threads, you're here aren't you?

Missed opportunity...Should be charging $10. a head for every person crossing over the border into the United States.

Should be a new thread "Boost your shop profits--Hire an illegal"

Plenty of that going on already. You don't think the Mexicans are coming to the USA for the weather, do you?

You are pretty good at making things up. Like most of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS you are not into reality and prefer lies like you have been fed by your cult leader.

You have spent lots of time stalking...Just trying to help you out. We don't "make"/manufacture anything.

So what are the headlines like? I mean, not three years ago, but like today n stuff

“Biden in his campaign promised more family and medical leave for workers. Now Democrats are said to be stripping the benefits from his signature social-spending package” ~ Business Insider
“Joe Biden could face midterms wipeout as omens mount” ~ Newsweek
“Media finally admitting Biden is a cognitive mess” ~ Foxnews
“Biden is getting dragged in the polls” ~ Politico

Yikes

Be scared. Be very scared. And pay no attention to those TRUMP CULT MEMBERS trying to overthrow our elected government. Those were just tourists killing cops and smashing the capitol. Like any other days tourists.

I've never seen anyone so delusional as you and that's an understatement.

Billy Boy can't seem to resist chatting with me. He loves a good argument and has plenty of lies to use but not nearly as many as substandardparts and steelerfn has. And Billy Boy's comments are usually gobbldygook but he's getting better at writing something that we can almost understand.

And as to staying out of these threads, you're here aren't you?

Shoot- and I should eh.
I just drop in barely read things and get all the players confused..

Political position? AFAICS, they are all arseholes.

As to the Blivet?

Because being "kind" to a Masochist is actually Sadistic.

A(ny) OCD Masochist whines, begs, pleads, and grovels for criticism in such an enduring tragic manner? Go to his profile. Start reading posts.

Sumthin is bustid 'tween those ears..

Why be so cruelly ungenerous as to deny the poor submissive what he so desperately seeks?

Mind.. someone ELSE can do the bits with the rubber bikini, spike heels, scat, and whips...

That there is preverted.

:(

If you could add some truth that would be nice but it's clear that you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back