What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thermite" Some very interesting posts. An asset to PM.

Most of his posts read like something from the 1400's and are full of bullshit. He thinks he knows more about everything than everyone else. Kind of reminds me of a certain recent one term, twice impeached president.

I have wasted enough of my time skipping through this totally worthless shit pile of a post. Big B- you could have at the least posted this as OT. This is nothing but a blatant, undisguised attempt to sir shit. Mostly, I agree more than I disagree with you, but this one is just a fuck up.

You are pretty good at making things up. Like most of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS you are not into reality and prefer lies like you have been fed by your cult leader.

Phht... he must have gotten a better deal than I got, then?

I've sent thousands of dollars to those Ripofflican pols ... and thot' I had been cheated!

Was about to file in Small Claims Court for them not delivering the lies.
No need!

Government still works.
It were just another delay due to "supply chain disruption."

Clusterf**k Beijing Joe Buyed-In has made up the shortage, added a "BOGOF" package, raised the jackpot on ten to one payout, promised further pain and inflation, said that "the check is in the mail", and he won't even <mumbled sumthin'?> in my < mumbled sumthin' else?>.

Let's go, Brandon!

Building steel mills in the U.S. to employ union workers was a stupid idea.

This thread isn't about whether building steel mills is a good or bad idea. It's about your CULT LEADER TRUMP lying about building them. Please try to keep up.

Do you think trump was pandering to union members? Probably so. He will say anything and do anything to get what he wants and that usually includes dozens of lies of bigly proportion.

I have wasted enough of my time skipping through this totally worthless shit pile of a post. Big B- you could have at the least posted this as OT. This is nothing but a blatant, undisguised attempt to sir shit. Mostly, I agree more than I disagree with you, but this one is just a fuck up.

I thought it would complement the thread from scottl that he posted recently. And if the moderators decide to close it that's fine with me too.

Phht... he must have gotten a better deal than I got, then.

I've sent thousands of dollars to those Ripofflican pols and thot' I had been cheated!

Was about to file in Small Claims Court for them not delivering the lies.

Government still works. It were just another supply chain disruption.

Clusterf**k Beijing Joe Buyed-In has made up the shortage, added a "BOGOF" package, and raised the jackpot on ten to one payout, promised further pain and inflation, said that "the check is in the mail"!

Let's go, Brandon!

"Build that wall" used to be the TRUMP CULT CHANT but it appears that the new TRUMP CULT CHANT is "lets go brandon".

Because that's how simpleton TRUMP CULT MEMBERS roll.

I can't remember which TRUMP CULT MEMBER it was that kept going on and on about TRUMP CULT MEMBERS chanting "fuck biden" but I do recall trump getting booed at the world series a couple of years ago. Looks like the left wing isn't so crass as to use the word fuck where there are children around. Must be those family values that the right used to talk about but stopped talking about because they didn't have any family values.

President Trump met with boos and 'lock him up' chants at World Series game - YouTube

Most of his posts read like something from the 1400's and are full of bullshit. He thinks he knows more about everything than everyone else. Kind of reminds me of a certain recent one term, twice impeached president.

Thermite reminds me of a guy who was a money guy/bean counter for big construction firms. Had some involvement in offshore Louisiana oil/gas exploration and doing WW2 oil tankers for power plant packages in VietNam.
Cool dude for sure. Real deal. His drinking days were behind him but he liked guns and shooting.

"Build that wall" used to be the TRUMP CULT CHANT but it appears that the new TRUMP CULT CHANT is "lets go brandon".

Because that's how simpleton TRUMP CULT MEMBERS roll.

I can't remember which TRUMP CULT MEMBER it was that kept going on and on about TRUMP CULT MEMBERS chanting "fuck biden" but I do recall trump getting booed at the world series a couple of years ago. Looks like the left wing isn't so crass as to use the word fuck where there are children around. Must be those family values that the right used to talk about but stopped talking about because they didn't have any family values.

President Trump met with boos and 'lock him up' chants at World Series game - YouTube

Top Ten on ITunes.....

What are the top 10 iTunes songs right now?
Top Songs
Let's Go Brandon (feat. ...
Let's Go Brandon (Extended Version) - Loza Alexander.
Easy On Me - Adele.
Lets Go Brandon - Loza Alexander.
Fancy Like - Walker Hayes.
Shivers - Ed Sheeran.
Let's Go Brandon (Loza Alexander Remix) - Godz Child.
Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa.

says the guy thats so full of himself that he doesnt even see it, or comprehend that there COULD be a view thats different from his... FUCK OFF, troll

B, I am pretty much convinced that you are full of "Biden" about everything you say. You act like a dam 17 yr old pink haired teenage girl in mom's basement just trolling to up your internet cred.

Try convincing some of us about obama and biden's greatness and accomplishments. And honesty and integrity, since that is what you seem to have the biggest beef about with 45.

I'll be waiting...

Biden is doing his very best to make Donald Trump look like George Washington
LETS GO BRANDON

Dang sonny!

B Gumbay.

I thought you were actually going to do that for sure and here I am once again not disappointed.

Lolol. I will say on the strategic steps taken to ensure our Steel and Aluminum industry remains intact is still a critical issue. The tariffs levied were big news. Over time exemptions for allies were given and China being the largest producer in the world who had dumped enough steel likely to build a 20 lane highway to the moon continued business and simply shook off the extra inconvenience.

They likely increased exports overall. Smart powerhouse what do we expect that we are destined for war? That would be pure insanity and on both sides informed view. Sort of defeats the purpose of business doesn’t it? Capitalism will make even Communists CINOS Communists In Name Only. Lol:rolleyes5:

Conditions were changed even though tariffs remained. The end of the world did not come and some grudging respect for learning why any American in the past would undertake such doomsday insanity as Gospel!

Circumstances definitely changed and no one was upset by the change either because it worked out well. The X Pres is not upset over it regardless if these never came to pass.

I have not found one of those new steel plants. I looked in the dogs bed, in the grandkids toy box, I overturned several rocks over which I came across, I searched Google Satellite pictures, and the list is longer and growing. I will keep you apprised B. I am still looking.

B I am suspicious of my dogs because they have been hanging out with the cats a lot and I suspect those cats have secrets on where they are located. If that is the case I am not looking in their litter box. Give me a rifle and Ammo and I will survive the coming end of times.:) I will do anything for love but I won’t do that! “Look in cats litter box or Aunt Malice’s is off limits”. I admit that would be a good place to hide them especially Aunt Malice’s because it is never emptied.

Maybe they are in Tasmania or Australia. The reason I suspect that is that our Pres is actually going there and building Nuclear powered Submarines. Gee whiz a security risk gargantuan to say the least. That is so unreal I would not be surprised if a piano dropped from the sky just missing the roadrunner!

Maybe Trump knows but he ain’t sayin or maybe they are on the moon or orbiting earth or perhaps they are on a Asteroid passing close to earth every once and a while.

I will keep looking B.

Top Ten on ITunes.....

What are the top 10 iTunes songs right now?
Top Songs
Let's Go Brandon (feat. ...
Let's Go Brandon (Extended Version) - Loza Alexander.
Easy On Me - Adele.
Lets Go Brandon - Loza Alexander.
Fancy Like - Walker Hayes.
Shivers - Ed Sheeran.
Let's Go Brandon (Loza Alexander Remix) - Godz Child.
Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa.

Are you sure that isn't on the trump music network?

says the guy thats so full of himself that he doesnt even see it, or comprehend that there COULD be a view thats different from his... FUCK OFF, troll

Careful or you will hurt my feelings. LOL

When TRUMP CULT MEMBERS tell me to fuck off I take it as a sign that I'm doing something right.

B, I am pretty much convinced that you are full of "Biden" about everything you say. You act like a dam 17 yr old pink haired teenage girl in mom's basement just trolling to up your internet cred.

Try convincing some of us about obama and biden's greatness and accomplishments. And honesty and integrity, since that is what you seem to have the biggest beef about with 45.

I'll be waiting...

Well Obama and Biden did drag our country out of the hell that w bush left for them so there is that.

Your CULT GOD trump rode the stock market roller coaster that Obama and Biden left for him until the market crashed due to his lies about Covid.

And I'm not a huge Biden fan but he was so much better choice than your cult god trump that there was no comparison. I hate pathological liars like trump and he is the king of pathological liars.

And before you start about high gas prices why not take some money out of your bloated portfolio (thanks Biden) and buy some extra gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back