What's new
What's new

Will you require employees to get covid vacine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milland, Yeah I try not to be provoked also. Helps to understand a persons point of view. AS I mentioned earlier is really a nice guy. He has been in my shop and we talk fairly frequently on the phone. He helped me understand the why and wherefores of the plug that was put in wife's heart when she was so sick. He even told me who made the plug and the model number of the plug. He has picture of himself with Dr. Debakey of heart transplant fame, very knowledgeable just needs to develop a little more empathy.

Wick Craft just popped in here after 9 years of no posts and I do not know where he is coming from.

That question will be answered once the first employee court case is won in their favor for millions when you force an employee to get vaccinated.

Good for you Milland.

Another member here has a little bit of a cold attitude towards those dying of C19. He works in a hospital as a technician and can walk through the Covid floor and say to himself you, you, and you are going to die and these over here will probably make it. The ones that are not going to make it probably contributed to it by having diabetes or being over weight maybe both. I guess at some point you could start thinking that Covid did not kill them but the underlying condition caused it. People like that need to take another empathy pill and think if these people had not contracted C19 they may have had 5, 10, or 20 years of happy productive life ahead of them.

Like Wick Craft, AS (that other fellow members initials) has not contracted Covid even when his daughters living at home caught it. Got a theory that those working in a cloud of viral particles take in micro amounts of the virus every day and build up immunity with out ever developing the disease.

We see anecdotal evidence every day about the effectiveness of the vaccines. Look at Michigan the number of older people that got vaccinated and are now getting sick are in decline but the numbers of stupid young people that took of their masks and partied before getting vaccinated are increasing.

So the people dying are the diabetic fatass TV-watching geniuses who couldn't figure out that their fatass type-2 lifestyle is caused by carbohydrate overconsumption? What a tremendous surprise.

After taking a few months off, I couldn't be happier to see who around here took the jab so they could become lab rats in the experimental gene therapy trials. To believe the TV, and Dr. Fauci (whose primary contribution to science until recently was killing fags with AZT) is the definition of bravery. Heroic. Go vegan while you're at it. TV says it's best for your health and for the environment, so it must be true.

I think we all know that deep thought is pretty much the same as parroting whatever the TV says, but here's a counterpoint: Stop looking at covid as a bad thing--instead, rejoice that covid cured the flu. What a miracle to have a disease that disproportionately kills the fat, old, and stupid.

After taking a few months off, I couldn't be happier to see who around here took the jab so they could become lab rats in the experimental gene therapy trials. Go vegan while you're at it. TV says it's best for your health and for the environment, so it must be true.
You do not know that messenger RNA does not alter your DNA?

Vegan? Maybe you do not know I raise cattle in my spare time.

Old, over weight diabetics are not the only ones dying, hope that you did not get that I believe that when I repeated what others said. I see an eleven year old on Zoom all the time that had no medical history that is in rehab learning to walk and again. Sheriffs deputy in San Antonio got it and started feeling really bad so he asked a friend to take him to the hospital, he forgot something in the house and went back to get it. He died before he got back to the car.

My sister in law's husband got it and is now a long hauler. Was the hardest working member of the family with the possible exception of me.

In one of my other lives I am a volunteer fireman and heard dispatch sending EMS to a call the other day, patient was 25 years old had a high fever and trouble breathing, covid positive.

You might try an empathy pill yourself.

You do not know that messenger RNA does not alter your DNA?

Vegan? Maybe you do not know I raise cattle in my spare time.

Old, over weight diabetics are not the only ones dying, hope that you did not get that I believe that when I repeated what others said. I see an eleven year old on Zoom all the time that had no medical history that is in rehab learning to walk and again. Sheriffs deputy in San Antonio got it and started feeling really bad so he asked a friend to take him to the hospital, he forgot something in the house and went back to get it. He died before he got back to the car.

My sister in law's husband got it and is now a long hauler. Was the hardest working member of the family with the possible exception of me.

In one of my other lives I am a volunteer fireman and heard dispatch sending EMS to a call the other day, patient was 25 years old had a high fever and trouble breathing, covid positive.

You might try an empathy pill yourself.

Why do you cow-murderers take Bill Gates seriously but not Greta Thunberg? Global warming is killing the entire planet and you're not just butchering the ruminants, you're increasing the average surface temperature of the planet which is causing sea-level rise, polar bear deaths, and sad faces everywhere. You and your Big Texas lifestyle are directly culpable. The fact you're not a vegan faggot means you are a hypocrite.

In other news: loosen the fuck up. Nothing announces your brilliance to everyone like taking yourself really really seriously, you humble hard-working man, you. Jesus.

with the current Biden Administration letting in 1,000's of illegals each day, without COVID testing or COVID vaccine requirements, I doubt any company could require a COVID vaccine for employment. I work in a hospital, COVID vaccine is not mandatory, neither is the FLU vaccine.

Just like the title says. would you require covid vaccine for employees before they get employed. I mean in a year or so after everyone can get one. Do you have any vaccine or illness testing requirements now? Is it legal to require such things.
In Public schools all staff must be fingerprint checked and TB tested. I do not think they check for any vaccination. Students have to have certain vaccinations like measles, polio, whopping cough etc.
Food service workers have to be tested for TB.
I understand the Amish do not get vaccinated. California has tightened the rules for medical exemptions so doctors are much less likely to do it.
Bill D.

I'm a clinical resource RN (experience in ER, ICU, and MedSurg)(Was a machinist that turned RN, now doing both) at a fairly large hospital (465 bed facility). I fill in wherever the gaps are. I have worked with a large number of Covid-19+ patients over the past year +. A little less than half of the staff hospital wide are choosing to be vaccinated. Any idea why? Now why in the world would over half of the nurses/doctors/radiology techs/CNAs/support staff/etc. not want to get vaccinated? People who have seen the effects of this disease first hand? Could it be they are making decisions on what they see with their own eyes instead of what the media portrays? Hmmm.....Perhaps.

Because you live in West Virginia where people still find it acceptable to have sex with family members?(Joking)

I have several friends and family that work in health care as well. However they all have gotten their vaccine as well as the vast majority of their colleagues. There's always going to be someone that knows several people on one side of the argument. That doesn't make either one right.

Concerning vector viruses altering patient DNA: it has been stated above incorrectly that the vaccine vector used in the alleged COVID-19 "vaccines" will not alter human DNA because they produce RNA. This is not correct reasoning.

All adenoviruses replicate in the nucleus and make structural changes to the nucleus of the cells they infect and these changes can directly or indirectly damage cellular DNA. Adenoviruses are used as the vector virus in the various COVID-19 "vaccines".

I will repeat what I have written in previous post: just because a vaccine vector virus may alter cellular DNA does not mean it is significantly harmful to the body. Viruses of different types are pervasive in all higher organisms and these viruses routinely damage cellular DNA, so this type of damage is constant and ongoing to humans and all other animals and higher organisms. The amount of cellular damage potentially done by a vector virus introduced as a COVID-19 "vaccine" is trivial in comparison to the damage done by ordinary viruses in the course of a lifetime. Bad reactions to vaccines is usually due not to the active immunological agents, but to immune response to so-called "inert" ingredients present in vaccine doses.

If someone can throw a punch and make contact then they are not social distancing. It may be your hat, the way you dress, and sure it may be you might be stoking trouble.

One should take body guards.

FEBC9013-00FC-4B52-8E43-91B7BCD5BB8E.jpg

This man- “ Daniel Sprague was at The Stage bar on Broadway sporting a gift his wife gave him for his 50th birthday bash—a hat that says "Make 50 Great Again." The hat is styled to look like a "Make America Great Again" hat that supporters of President Donald Trump wear.”

In Tennessee of all places.

Article here;
Woman punches man in Nashville bar over MAGA-style birthday hat | wbir.com

“Sprague is a retired police officer from New York. After the woman punched him, he filed a police report.”
Most women never get into trouble for something like this in the bar or at home. Likely in this case also.

Keep to yourselves guys sit up straight and keep your wolfy looks to yourselves. Oh one last thing Bars 101 “Keep your back to the wall”. I can guarantee if this woman beat on you just be thankful you are alive afterwards as she will never do jail time for assault! Probably just accept the honor of a beating from her. Looking to get a specialized hat like the officer did. :D

Attachments

• CC110377-747D-4446-85E5-D3020AE36BAF.jpg
    CC110377-747D-4446-85E5-D3020AE36BAF.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 58
Just wanted to make sure he was using the correct nomenclature in the correct order for his fucking nuts scale. If you took insult :nopity:

If you want to make the argument about something I said, and call that viewpoint crazy, I will not take offense. If you just step into the room, bastardize my screen name, and call me crazy, I view that the same as kicking me in the ass and running away, something only chicken shits do.

This forum is rapidly headed to the crapper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rapidly headed? It has been there quite some time. This is pretty much the only internet forum I come to now, but in my past history I have at least belonged to a dozen or so since I have been on the internet going back to 1994. None of them and I mean none would tolerate people whose OT posts are mostly composed of personal attacks.

Concerning vector viruses altering patient DNA: it has been stated above incorrectly that the vaccine vector used in the alleged COVID-19 "vaccines" will not alter human DNA because they produce RNA. This is not correct reasoning.

All adenoviruses replicate in the nucleus and make structural changes to the nucleus of the cells they infect and these changes can directly or indirectly damage cellular DNA. Adenoviruses are used as the vector virus in the various COVID-19 "vaccines".

I will repeat what I have written in previous post: just because a vaccine vector virus may alter cellular DNA does not mean it is significantly harmful to the body. Viruses of different types are pervasive in all higher organisms and these viruses routinely damage cellular DNA, so this type of damage is constant and ongoing to humans and all other animals and higher organisms. The amount of cellular damage potentially done by a vector virus introduced as a COVID-19 "vaccine" is trivial in comparison to the damage done by ordinary viruses in the course of a lifetime. Bad reactions to vaccines is usually due not to the active immunological agents, but to immune response to so-called "inert" ingredients present in vaccine doses.

From what I have read the only vax being used in the USA that is based on an adenovirus is the J&J, and it is not an mRNA vax. Phizer and Moderna are the only mRNA versions, do you have a credible link to a medical publication that says they are based on adenovirus? DNA makes RNA, RNA makes proteins. RNA does not make DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back