What's new
What's new

WTB Anilam 3000 control board

M. Moore

Titanium
Looking for the motion control board, part no 3301102s. It is in the console and is quite long with four small square blue boxes that are easy to identify.

Any body have a dead machine? I can get a new part just wanted to see if there are any parts machines out there.

Thanks

I received the following pm from Hills67 regarding my ad.

"I purchased some items from mike34 some days ago and Anilam 3000 control board is among the items he showed me that he wanted to part out with. maybe you should text him to know if it is still available.. Here's his email [email protected]"

Does anyone know this Hills67 member? I can't find any posts on the new board.
I emailed the contact and there was some dodgy info. Pictures of two different Anilam consoles (only one for sale) and not much other info except send me the money and I will send it to you right away.

So my red flags are going up and then I read the sticky about this exact scam.

I got a very similar email from the same guy about the same guy. Said he bought some Mori Seiki SV50 machine parts from mikescott6678. I'm looking for pallets and chip conveyors. I emailed mikescott, he emailed right back and said he had some in excellent condition. Sent him a request for pictures and details. He's been a ghost ever since. (about 5 or 6 days) You google the guy and nothing but scammer warnings. I don't know... very strange. Maybe he's just busy, but surprised to hear nothing after the first shot.

13 engines, thanks for the info.
What name did you google?
He sent me a photo right away and then sent another different photo but claims they are the same? The two controls are so different its funny. One has a U axis button and the other doesn’t. I think he is a scammer. Keeps claiming to send it right away once I complete the deal. I told him to send it to me and once it arrived I would pay.
Also what are the chances one guy bought Anilam parts and Mori Seiki parts in a very short time frame?

I googled mikescott6678.
I'm beginning to think Hills67 and mikescott are in cahoots together. That or they're one in the same person.

The google results are where your post came up. I couldn't remember who sent the original email, but seeing Hills67 rang a bell. I really wish the guy is legit as I'd love to get the pallets and chip conveyors I've been looking for.

I played the game and said I wanted to buy.
Here is the response.
Any PM members in Missouri that could check out the address? Haha....

Here’s my PayPal info.
[email protected]

And Kindly make payment as paypal with no fee and don’t add your address so the funds can be available immediately for pick up or will be shipped today and send tracking number as soon as I am done..

Here’s my address,
Street Address..... 558 Mandan road
State ....................Missouri
Zip........................63852
Name...................Hellen Scott.
Telephone........... (414) 533-5204

Thanks!!!

Back