What's new
What's new

WTB: Bridgeport QJ-H quick change holders

setlab

Aluminum
Longshot, but I'm looking for some additional tool holders for my Bridgeport quick change r8 holder. I'm not sure what the taper is on these, I only have a drill chuck and a boring head quick change mount at the moment. I would like to find some endmill holders for this system if anyone happens to recognize them.

Attachments

• qc1.jpg
    qc1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 61
  • qc2.jpg
    qc2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 51
I've checked eBay out, I think that's the typical case of sellers trying to infate value and it in tern never sells though. There are several bidspotter past auctions out there that are on the complete opposite spectrum selling for fractions of the prices listed on eBay.

Well I guess that it would be best to keep searching bidspotter then deal with the logistics of getting your cheap holders in from wherever they happen to be in the country... There are always deals out there if you have the time to chase them down.

When someone has outrageous prices on eBay I always send them a message
explaining the situation. A lot of people put up stuff and just hope
for a jackpot. After a time some come to their senses. Your message
might just do it. It takes almost no effort on your part and it
might just work. Keep doing it every time you see something.

Nah, not gonna deal with ebay negotiating. If I don't come across any adapters I'll just toss this in a drawer and forget about it for awhile. Obviously Ill keep an eye on local auctions.

Back