What's new
What's new

WTB: Hardinge HLV-H Taper Attachment

IHateMayonnaise

Aluminum
I am doing a complete tear-down of my HLV-H, and in the coming months I will be painting. It would be great to have a taper attachment by then so that I could paint it at the same time.

May be interested in any other Hardinge accessories, such as the Radius Turning attachment, steady/traveling rest, mic stop, etc.

Thanks!

Cheers,
IHateMayonnaise

I have the main casting off the back of the lathe,But thats ALL. You can keep me in mind if you find any other parts.
I don't think it was ever on a lathe, It's painted a black crinkle color, I'll try and find the pictures in this dumb ass computer. Dave [acme thread] I'm pretty much computer illiterate! I'm 76 yrs. old, butt ugly, and not getting any smarter or prettier.

I have the main casting off the back of the lathe,But thats ALL. You can keep me in mind if you find any other parts.
I don't think it was ever on a lathe, It's painted a black crinkle color, I'll try and find the pictures in this dumb ass computer. Dave [acme thread] I'm pretty much computer illiterate! I'm 76 yrs. old, butt ugly, and not getting any smarter or prettier.

Dave, I just sent you an email, feel free to attach photo that way. I may be well-suited to handle technology, but I too have suffered a high fall from the ugly tree and have hit many a branch on the way down...

Cheers,
IhateMayonnaise

I have one in great shape but it is missing the sliding block to attach it to the cross slide. I would want eBay prices - eBay fees for it though. Let me know if you are interested.

Back