What's new
What's new

WTB Monarch 10EE drive sheave and idler

beckerkumm

Hot Rolled
I have a CVA with a wobbly spindle drive pulley . The 10EE is the same so I am looking to buy one. The sheave carries two B belts and has a 1.875" bore. I'm also missing the idler for the two drive belts and the stud. Thanks, Dave

bsg

Titanium
I have a CVA with a wobbly spindle drive pulley . The 10EE is the same so I am looking to buy one. The sheave carries two B belts and has a 1.875" bore. I'm also missing the idler for the two drive belts and the stud. Thanks, Dave

There's two idlers on the drive belts, what one do you need?
I have one available that is closest to the operator side......

346013d1648693657-1957-10ee-parts-machine-sale-img_5421.jpg

Kevin

bsg

Titanium
Thanks, I need the one on the bottom left of the two drive belts. The CVA doesn't use one on either side. Dave

The one on the left is just a rectangular block with a t-slot, the idler mounts directly to it with a t-bolt.....on the 10ee the idlers are different diameters depending on location.

Kevin

beckerkumm

Hot Rolled
If push comes to shove I can make the idler. The 2B aluminum pulley on the spindle is the one I really need. I have a spare but it is for the later flat belt so I either need to replace the bottom one with a flat belt type or the top one to a 2B v belt. I don't if the change to flat belt was a real improvement to surface finish or not. Dave

bsg

Titanium
If push comes to shove I can make the idler. The 2B aluminum pulley on the spindle is the one I really need. I have a spare but it is for the later flat belt so I either need to replace the bottom one with a flat belt type or the top one to a 2B v belt. I don't if the change to flat belt was a real improvement to surface finish or not. Dave

In the picture above, is that the pulley you need, it's still available?

Here's a link to the thread with some more pictures.....

1957 10ee parts/machine for sale!

Kevin

beckerkumm

Hot Rolled
I didn't realize the picture might be a parts machine but yes i would like the spindle pulley and the idler on the left with the stud for the T slot if possible. I'll PM you. Dave