What's new
What's new

WTB: multifix E tool post and/or holders

paroikoi

Aluminum
I'm interested in setting up my new (to me) 10EE with a Multifix E tool post. Does anyone have a used tool post or tool holders they'd sell for a reasonable price? I may end up getting new from Create Tool (China), but Create Tool (the company) is hard to get a hold of right now...

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:
Wrong plan. The E size is very scarce and not common, therefore read expensive. I suggest size A is what you need and they are much more common and more than adequate.

E is good comparable price to other sizes. A
Would be on the big end of ok

Thanks guys. I thought A was smaller than E and I thought the consensus was that A was a bit too small for a 10EE. I'd love for an A to work, but don't want to set myself up to be dissatisfied...

Sorry you are right E is slightly larger, senior moment, B is bigger. I have an E on my Monarch no problem. There is an Ebay seller that sells a lot of them, good guy, but shipping from China is pricey.
Bob

I've now got an E size Multifix tool post on the way from "group 5" per above (thanks, Rich!). I still need E tool holders. Any chance anyone has any they'd sell? I'm only interested in European or Chinese ones made by Create Tool. It doesn't sound like any of the other Chinese ones (including some sold in Europe but made in China) are up to snuff...

Back