What's new
What's new

Yet another Maho seller on crack...

Looks like all the connections are there for 4th axis, should be a very simple plug and play proposition.

Those are Bosch servo drives, for which replacements and repairs are available. The Siemens servo motors are the "good" ones, and by all accounts are pretty much bulletproof.

Interesting to see the Siemens module, it's much bigger than anything Dialog4 related in either of my machines- which have that hardware on the other side of the cabinet. The Siemens 3M connection is kind of interesting too, as they eventually bought out Grundig, who produced Dialog.

Hello Guys,

Pops you have the expanded memory option.

Original control had 32k of memory with out the canned cycles loaded into memory.

You have a 125k expansion board in your machine.

Memory upgrades are available for this control but expensive by today's standards for cost of memory chips.

I am working on my own 3M fp3nc to expand it memory so that I might offer it to 3m customers.

I just completed the work on a DIALOG 11 Control and increased it memory to 2 MB for under $1K

POP'S machine is in overall good shape and has been taken care of.

I have pretty much supported this machine since it was new, when I worked for Deckel and for my self Sentner MTS.

Over the years the service needed other than basic maintenance has not been that costly. Some relays,Bosch board or two,monitor,3 phase bridge rectifier($100.00).

I have my inspection Report and pictures taken during the survey and will supply them to serious inquires on POP'S machine.

Regards
DD

I have my inspection Report and pictures taken during the survey and will supply them to serious inquires on POP'S machine.
Hear that Mud ? Forget the forklift for now, there are a gazillion forklifts available at any time...this machine sale is unique....stop the itch ! :toetap:

Mud:
Looked at my flip head FP3nC last evening.....
Did not physically mount my slotting head on her , but the setup is exactly the same as my earlier FP4NC with regards to mounting and driving accessories .
Would say without doubt that the Deckel slotting head that fits the FP2/ FP3 will fit and run on Pop's FP4NC. (flip head FP3 or 4NC machines, the FP2 flip head like the earlier FP2NC would require the FP1 slotter).
Cheers Ross

pops - I sent you an email through PM. What is the best way to contact you?

Ross - thanks. That's an important part of the equation.

Milicron
I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I was just told by two members that they tried to contact me thru PM Email last week and I never received them. I checked my profile and my Email there is correct. maybe that is why someone said I was dificult to deal with???? you can delete this after you read this but let me know if this is an issue on PM.
thanks
POPS

Pops:

Not sure how familier you are with this site, but PM's and E-mails here are not the same thing - and PM in this case does NOT stand for Practical Machinist, but rather Private Message.

If you are not famillier with the Private Message feature, look to the top RH corner of this or any page that you load. You will see where it says "Welcome Pops". Two lines below that is a link that reads Private Messages and also tells you how many unread you have in bold. Click on the words Private Messages. It is a link, but for whatever reason the colour does not make it stand out as such. This link will take you to your PM library where you can see any messages that were sent to you - up to 50 count where the machine TILTS and they Return to Sender. No such number, no such zone.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

pops has email enabled on his account. I clicked on pops' name and selected 'send email to pops'. Not a pm. Or a PM :D. I did this Thursday. He still has not received it.

Mud really wants this machine. just needs to sell some of his own to get money and to make room. he has been keeping in contact with me keeping me updated.
after I sell this FP4NC I will be able to sell my 40 HP phase converter if anyone is interested.
thank you Millicron.

Back