Mitsubishi Introduces 2nd Generation Waterjet
Wood Dale, IL – MC Machinery Systems, Inc. is excited to introduce the second generation of its newest product line, Mitsubishi Waterjet. The original Waterjet line helped broaden Mitsubishi’s Supply Chain delivering more manufacturing solutions to Mitsubishi customers. Building on this successful launch, the next generation will deliver technology upgrades and be designed for even more performance and reliability.
Mitsubishi 700 Series CNC Control
The Mitsubishi 700 Series CNC control delivers advanced programming capabilities for high-precision machining and unprecedented productivity. The unit is controlled on a 15-inch waterproof screen, with improved graphics and NC design to simplify operation.
New Features and Benefits
- New machine base design: 22-inch I-beam construction
- 40mm NSK ball screws
- Stainless steel work tank is completely isolated from machine frame.
- More rugged and accurate new bridge design
- Pump control completely incorporated into the NC cabinet
- New crash protection that works in X-, Y- and Z-axis
- Auto grease system for ball screw lubrication
- New work table design: slates are located by slots but height is set by a solid indicated flat bar
- Redesigned ITC (Intelligent Taper Control) is more accurate and robust, with focus tube length of 76mm
- New HMI (Human Machine Interface) allows for easier use of the control graphics.
The Mitsubishi Experience is providing customers with the ingenuity and innovation to stay competitive on all levels. We deliver industry-leading technology and integrated solutions to help you reach new manufacturing heights. The Mitsubishi Experience is the unparalleled support of our sales and service teams, the knowledge of our application engineers, and the expertise from specialists dedicated to maximizing your productivity.
For more information about Wire EDM, Sinker EDM, Laser, Waterjet, Press Brake, High-Speed VMC, EDM Drill, or Consumable Products, contact MC Machinery Systems, Inc., 1500 Michael Drive, Wood Dale, IL 60191, Phone: 630-616-5920 or visit www.mitsubishi-world.com.