What's new
What's new

Free - Milwaukee - today only

Zahnrad Kopf

Diamond
It's the great 5S egress of 2017. I have been cleaning shop and getting rid of literally tons of tooling and items. Here are today's offerings -

Lock together rack/shelving unit.

20gal. Parts washer.

Import style bead roller with all attachments/dies. ( know nothing about it and have not a clue how it got here so don't ask )

R8 collets and sidelock holders.

About 15 drill chucks of various sizes and arbors.

I am putting them out in the alley shortly. If you want them, email or PM me and I will let you know where to retrieve them.

0D5B2EE9-380C-410D-8D9E-2F8DE5C6312D_zpsuuo4hov7.jpg

My brother is looking for a drill chuck and is on milwaukee so side if all or any available yet ? Also am new to this forum but I would very much like to get in contact with "cash" about getting a quote on regrinding a lathe bed. Am pretty sure I was reading a thread that you were having one done by him. Thankyou.

PM sent. Please call. Thanks.

Replied. Thanks.

My brother is looking for a drill chuck and is on milwaukee so side if all or any available yet ? Also am new to this forum but I would very much like to get in contact with "cash" about getting a quote on regrinding a lathe bed. Am pretty sure I was reading a thread that you were having one done by him. Thankyou.

You can PM Cash through the forum, as well as email him. If it is not working you can email me directly and I will give you his email. I did indeed have them grind my Monarch 10EE bed and it turned out as close to perfect as humanly possible. Very happy customer. If I had it to do again, I would not change a thing. I believe I replied to you about the chucks, but there's been a lot of response so if I have not, feel free to write again. Thanks.

Drill chucks

Zahnrad Kopf,

Thank you for the chucks. It was great to meet you. I appreciate your generosity. This is another example of a great PM member.

John

Hi John,

You are very welcome. Glad they can go somewhere they will get use. I have to apologize for the rushed nature of the visit. Wife and I were supposed to be leaving for dinner already and I was very hungry.

By now, everything has been retrieved. But there will be more soon. When there is, I will post what's available. I am determined to be able to walk through the shop without stubbing my toe on anything.

Back