What's new
What's new

Kondia FV-1 & Supermax Mill wiring questions

paultyrer

Plastic
I recently purchased a Kondia FV-1 and a Supermax YCM milling machines.
I did not pay attention to the voltage of operation when i moved them and there is no diagram on the either motor plates anywhere. There is no diagrams under the cover of the connection boxes either.

Does anyone have the information on how to wire these 2 motors. I would like them to run 220v 3 phase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi There

I can hopefully help you with your Kondia - recently acquired one as well and converted to VFD, please see wiring diagram found neatly folded and thoughtfully stored under the cover, hope it helps. Also attaching a few pics of motor cover and serial plate of mine for verification - Reece20160830_194827.jpg20160830_195203.jpg20160830_195406.jpg

Reeceb
Thank you so much.
This picture clearly shows mine at 440v. Now I can change it back.
Once again, I am very thankful.
I have the manual for the head if you ever need it.

Paul

Yes please. The previous picture shows it maybe also 440v and I need it to be 220.
Thank you in advance.

I have some literature about the mill too if you ever need it.
Paul

Hi Paul only a pleasure, I'm glad my first ever post was useful to someone!

I'll pm you my email address I would love that manual, I do have some material already but not sure how complete it is

All the best
Reece

Reeceb
Thank you so much.
This picture clearly shows mine at 440v. Now I can change it back.
Once again, I am very thankful.
I have the manual for the head if you ever need it.

Paul

IMG_20170508_141039.jpgIMG_20170508_141039.jpg

Thanks again. Slight problem with the diagram versus actual. I have taken a picture of the connection box. 3x3 pins and not 4.
Pins are partially marked and box appears to be upside down mounted.
Help !

Update.
I called Clausing. A very helpful gentleman gave me a wiring diagram.
He explained there is a 6,9,12 lead model of motor. Mine is a 9.
Excellent service I have to say.

I know this is an old post, but having the same issue. I have the 9 post version with no info on wiring. The original cord was removed, so I have nothing to go by.

Paultyrer, I know you said you got yours going. Would you be willing to share some knowledge about hookup? Pic? Info?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Seen this on the internet it’s for a Supermax f1 16 pin setup. I have been looking for weeks…😞 but thanks for all the help I will need it..

Yes, yes I have the same problem like the photo in the feed a 9 pin??? Where do I move the jumpers so it can run on 240v my box has much more wires in it than the photo up top and yes the main cord has been change at least 2 or more times this mill has been in shops and home use a few times from the history I got last place it was it was in shop corner gathering dust under a tarp tiny tiny machine shop went under and machine with for auction $700.. need help want to get this machine running again in my garage…Also I purchased a somewhat rudimentary manual 30 bucks on eBay doesn’t show anything about the wiring set up at least how to switch it from 440 to 240 to 208 ???

Back