What's new
What's new

Agie 100 error message

B.G.

Plastic
Hi all!

We have an old Agie 100 wire edm machine.(1987). We have an error message 321.
We have a step by step guide to reveal the problem but no result.
Could someone help me?

Did you check the LEDs status on the lower left 2 boards in the control cabinet?

Which are out?

If none pull the SUS-02 and look for damage

Hi all!

We have an old Agie 100 wire edm machine.(1987). We have an error message 321.
We have a step by step guide to reveal the problem but no result.
Could someone help me?

Did you check the LEDs status on the lower left 2 boards in the control cabinet?

Which are out?

If none pull the SUS-02 and look for damage

Hi.

All LEDs are ok. SUS 02 board seems ok as well. Now we have other error message (173). The Z axis doesn't move down. I can move it only up.

321??

Press reset
What is the error message shown at top of list? The top message is the primary and the others are sometimes a result of it.

Hi.

All LEDs are ok. SUS 02 board seems ok as well. Now we have other error message (173). The Z axis doesn't move down. I can move it only up.

Press reset
What is the error message shown at top of list? The top message is the primary and the others are sometimes a result of it.

Ther first message is 420 but this ok because the wire is not in the lower nozzle. 10-15 minutes after turning on the machine appears the error message 321.

FYI 321 is 44 Volts missing check on back board bottom right corner you will find test point for 44VDC use ground bar on right for 0 reference.
173 is Reference the Z axis. this is why it only moves up. up is towards the home position. depending on FW level it may make you home the U-V axis before allowing you to move z down again. keep that in mind

321 44v not ok. check 44VDC on back side of back board lower right corner use machine ground for reference
173 is z not reference. home the z axis which is up position. this is why u can go up not down. You MAY have to home U_V after z depending on version of Firmware

321 44v not ok. check 44VDC on back side of back board lower right corner use machine ground for reference
173 is z not reference. home the z axis which is up position. this is why u can go up not down. You MAY have to home U_V after z depending on version of Firmware

Hi.

44VDC checked. It's ok. I measured 52.7V. Message 321 still appears. :(
Error message 173 solved.

Back