What's new
What's new

Machine shop equipment for sale

rentonhighlands

Plastic
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT NEEDS TO BE MOVE BY AUGUST 31 2019

THE GOAL OF THE OWNER IS TO SELL ALL THE EQUIPMENT AS A LOT INCLUDING ALL ACCESSORIES FOR THE MACHINES INCLUDING 5 PHASE CONVERTERS, ALL INSPECTION EQUIPMENT, JIB HOISTS & SHOP MATERIALS

MACHINES & EQUIPMENT INCLUDED AS FOLLOWS

1. (1) USED GRAZIANO 20” X 80” ENGINE LATHE WITH 3-JAW & 4 JAW CHUCKS, QUICK CHANGE TOOLPOST, TRACER ATTACHMENT DRILL HUCKS & CENTERS. STEADY REST

2. (1) USED VICTOR 60” X 40” ENGINE LATHE WITH 3-JAW & 4-JAW, QUICK CHANGE TOOLPOST, COLLET CHUCK & COLLETS

3. (1) USED CLEERMAN HEAVY DUTY GEAR HEAD DRILL PRESS 11-1/2” THROAT DEPTH, 5 MORSE TAPER SPINDLE, 20” X 24” T-SLOTTED TABLE

4. (1) USED BRIDGEPORT VARIABLE SPEED MILL 9” X 42” TABLE

5. (2) USED WARNER & SWASEY #3 TURRET LATHES WITH BAR FEEDS & COLLETS

6. (1) USED WELLS MODEL 8 HORIZONTAL BANDSAW 9” X 16” CAPACITY

7. (1) USED 12 TON PUNCH PRESS

8. (1) USED 1-1/2 TON ARBOR PRESS

9. (1) USED CINCINNATI MILLING MACHINE #2 HORIZONTAL WITH VERTICAL ATTACHMENT 50 TAPER SPINDLE 11”x52”

10. (1) USED MILWAUKEE HORIZONTAL MILLING MACHINE #2 WITH VERTICAL ATTACHMENT TABLE 9” X 42”

11. (1) USED ALZMETALL HEAVY DUTY GEAR HEAD DRILL PRESS 23”x26” #5 MORRIS TAPER 131/2” THROAT DEPTH

12. (1) USED ENERPAC 25 TON SHOP PRESS WITH ELECTRIC POWER PACK

13. (1) USED ROCKWELL SLIDING RAM DRILL PRESS

14. (1) USED HERCULES 3’ ARM 8” COLUMN RADIAL DRILL WITH BOX TABLE MORSE TAPER SPINDLE

15. (1) USED CHALLENGER 6” X 12” MANUAL SURFACE GRINDER

LINK TO ADD WITH PICTURES
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT FOR SALE - tools - by owner - sale

LOT PRICE FOR ALL EQUIPMENT, TOOLING, INSPECTION EQUIPMENT, & SUPPORT ITEMS $15,000.00 ASKING PRICE
OPTION WOULD CONSIDER INDIVIDUAL ITEMS SALES
THE REMOVAL OF THE EQUIPMENT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER OR LOADING SERVICE CAN BE PROVIDED ON A TIME AND MATERIAL BASIS
ITEMS LOCATED IN RENTON WASHINGTON
PLEASE CONTACT RICHARD @ 206-772-0308 OR BOB @ 206-383-8266

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_2602.jpg
    IMG_2602.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_2604.jpg
    IMG_2604.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_2603.jpg
    IMG_2603.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 707
I've pulled off a couple of these "must be cleared out by the end of the month" deals with a few days left and it's a ton of work and risk. I don't pay much or nothing at all depending on what's there. That's pretty standard for those that can pull that stuff off.

I think you have about $5000 worth of stuff there total and Friday and Saturday to get it all out with zero notice is way more than $5000 in resources.

You should list it in the free section on craigslist and offer to load at an hourly rate.

Did you get the power cut before those first two pics?

On a more serious note, you really really need to clean up a bit before taking pics. I know, you're selling and don't want to invest any more into it, but could make a HUGE difference in price if the machine are at least "clean" in the photos...

Greetings, It is I, Steelballs.

I don't feel so bad about the cleanliness of my shop after seeing those pics.

the scarcity and high prices in the Seattle area have to be seen to be believed.
the real problem here is the timing, not the prices.
and, of course, the fact that you must take it all.

I have seen ONE lathe like the Graziano, if in good shape, fetch $15k on craigslist up here, if the seller is willing to wait long enough. Individually, on craigslist, this stuff could easily bring double the asking price.

the scarcity and high prices in the Seattle area have to be seen to be believed.

I have seen ONE lathe like the Graziano, if in good shape, fetch $15k on craigslist up here, if the seller is willing to wait long enough. Individually, on craigslist, this stuff could easily bring double the asking price.

That lathe has a tracer on it. IME a tracer kills the value of a big lathe like that if it is built in. The tracer gets in the way is just completely obsolete.

A pretty big portion of my shop has come from aerospace and big shops around the Seattle area. I here that stuff frequently, but my experience has been the complete opposite. The NW is pretty rich in machine tools. I just bought a really nice late model 10x20 cylindrical grinder from TECT aerospace for $1800. When I was there I also loaded up about a thousand pounds of mill tooling they were throwing away. Last month in Vancouver there was a good Blanchard for $600 and a 60" Bullard for under a grand. You keep your ear to the ground and you'll find there's a lot available around here.

Maybe portland is different. Up here, north of Seattle, I see very very little in the way of used machine tools. I have dragged a few home, sure, but mostly in the 80s and early 90s. The Boeing stuff dried up long ago- they dont use manual tools there anymore, and havent for decades. There is a lot of money up here chasing very few tools.
Anyway, I wish him well, and think if the timing wasnt so short, he would have no problem selling that pile for that amount.

Double? When who was president? And yes, there is difference between 'who' and 'is'....

Back