What's new
What's new

What Make is this MIll ?

TheSignGuy

Plastic
Hi This mill recently followed me home but I can't figure out what it is. The only tag I could find says Made in Italy and the PTV.2 on the ram. If anyone could tell me anything about it I would be very grateful since I can;t find anything. It is a Universal because the table pivots. Thanks for any suggestions.

The photos are rally unclear, even at photo buckett, but I am pretty sure that your machine is an uduma supper mill. I have one very similar.
Tim

Thanks for the info. And wow, those pictures are horrible. I cant even tell what that is. I don't understand why? They were clear when I posted them. ?? Have to look into that and try figure out what happened and how to not do that again. :)

Thanks for the info. And wow, those pictures are horrible. I cant even tell what that is. I don't understand why? They were clear when I posted them. ?? Have to look into that and try figure out what happened and how to not do that again. :)

The pictures in post #1 look like someone used a phone to take pictures of a computer screen. If you have real pictures of the mill taken with a camera and saved to your computer, you can post them from your hard drive with your message on PM and PM will host the pictures. That way, when PB goes bust, your pictures will still be on PM.

Anyway, here is one of the pictures from the CL listing. That $300 sounds like a good deal. I just copied the CL picture and pasted it in this post. Easy. That said, I suppose the picture may disappear when the CL listing is killed. The permanent fix is to save the CL picture to your computer and then post your computer file to PM. Then the picture will be on PM as long as PM lasts. Websites do not have eternal life.
PTV2 horizontal mill - tools - by owner - sale

Larry

00S0S_5SI8XNvvqQJ_1200x900.jpg

Thank you for that info Larry. I read the how to post a picture post on the forum and it said to post it on PB and copy the link. I didn't know you could post direct to PM, I thought way before you couldn't. But I know now. Thanks again and I'll try to edit my post. And I thought for that price I had to get it but now I have many questions about it but can't find anything,including it's name but at least I have it.:)
I have found the reason for the blurry unable to see pictures, I have exceeded my limit of bandwidth and have to upgrade to more bandwidth so more people can see the pictures. Ain't going to happen. But I can't edit the first post to change to PM hosted pics from my computer??

Yes I spelled it wrong, Iduma. I followed the link provided above and found this photo. Universal-milling-machines-Induma-Iso-40.jpg Looks exactly like mine except where this says Iduma on the over arm mine says super mill. Mine like this one has a seperate motor on the power feeds for the table. Tim

Last edited:

Back