Y Axis Travel: 26"
Z Axis Travel: 25"
Rapid Rate X Axis: 710 IPM
Rapid Rate Y Axis: 710 IPM
Rapid Rate Z Axis: 710 IPM
Table Size: 54 x 25
Max Table Load: 4,000 LBS
Spindle Motor: 30.00 HP

click on the link. I kind of enjoy starting my day with a good laugh.

I don't see what is funny? It is only barely more than a brand new one. A brand new one you never know what issues you might have, but this one is tried and true...surely they will guarantee that it was working well..at one time..before sold to you. It'll go quick!

I just did a quick build on the Haas site. With all those options (some aren't exactly identical anymore - expanded memory for example) and assuming a 10k spindle instead of 12k, the price comes to $99,500 new. Unless I've missed something important, you're asking essentially the same as the new list price for a nearly 5 year old machine. Is that incorrect?

It is against the rules from my understanding.

I'm actually a dealer myself. Never once posted anything from my inventory, I just read the other sub-forums and use it as a source of information (still learning the industry). Forums here are great for educating purposes.

That being said, I agree the price is outrageous. A new build on the website is practically the same price. Overpriced machines do not sell.

I just did a quick build on the Haas site. With all those options (some aren't exactly identical anymore - expanded memory for example) and assuming a 10k spindle instead of 12k, the price comes to $99,500 new. Unless I've missed something important, you're asking essentially the same as the new list price for a nearly 5 year old machine. Is that incorrect?

Actually there a few options you must have missed (or I added?) because I get $110k... BUT as mentioned that is a brand new machine with a 1 year warranty AND 6 extra tools

moot point either way

Back